Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GNO was fantastic again this year. The weather was amazing and the course looked great. We also got to play all original whistlers holes every round. It was like a time machine to 2004 which was fun. Thanks to the staff and all of the players for making it such a fun time. PDGA win #50 in the books!!
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

This event went off very smoothly including the final score calculations and awards. I think as a team we cut out maybe 1 hour after round 3 to get the awards done and people on the road.

The reason it went so smooth was the willingness of players and staff to help out when asked or volunteer without being asked. Whether it was sitting in TC while someone was putting water on the course or starting the two minute warning up by hole 15, to helping write scores on the leader board and sorting cards. We have some awesome disc golfers in this community and they do it for the love of the game. Thank you all for your help.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

How did the course look after everybody left?

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
          How did the course look after everybody left?
          Lonely.

Comment

Anyone go home with an extra Katana? I misplaced mine between my camp and car. 172g with a blue stamp.

Comment

My buddy lost his sunglasses (ray-bans) during the GNO on Saturday morning.
              He thinks he dropped them going up the hill on hole #13 or going down the hill on hole #14.
              Did anyone happen to find them?

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                My buddy lost his sunglasses (ray-bans) during the GNO on Saturday morning.
                He thinks he dropped them going up the hill on hole #13 or going down the hill on hole #14.
                Did anyone happen to find them?
                Somebody picked up some sun glasses (darker colored) Saturday when we were going up the hill for hole 13... I will think on it and try and remember who it was... It was an MA1 group and we
                Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

At Whistler's over the weekend I lost my shame laying up from 15 ft on hole 17, lost my common sense on my upshot on hole 18, and finally lost my patience driving from the top of the world. I kind of need them back. So if any one found them please return them. My name and phone number are written on the backs of each in invisible ink.

Comment

Ratings Deadline

The deadline for the TD reports is today if the GNO is to make the May 15th ratings update. Puh-lease if at all possible turn that baby in tonight.
                    Thanks for all the work.
                    Nate
                    Innova Champion Discs
                    Discmania
                    huk lab
                    Keen Footwear
                    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Seconded

Please and thank you
                      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                        The deadline for the TD reports is today if the GNO is to make the May 15th ratings update. Puh-lease if at all possible turn that baby in tonight.
                        Thanks for all the work.
                        Nate
                        Yeah, that would be awesome. Of course, we STILL don't know what our ratings even were.

Ugh.
                        Last edited by Bullseye; May 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I just texted Tom, maybe he will have time tonight to submit the scores and or the TD report.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            I just texted Tom, maybe he will have time tonight to submit the scores and or the TD report.
                            Maybe...

Comment

Yes, it would be very nice to know what the rounds were rated....

please

Comment

Looks like Tom is working through some issues with the report and the PDGA. He will post the scores and submit the TD report when all is cleared up.
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X