X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loki View Post
    Sandbaggers! Where's sausage fingers when you need him. Maybe there should be an MPO2.

I almost said the same thing on the eternal sandbaggers thread.
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      he must have been referring to pro masters women...
      only takes one to win right??? haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by puttpants View Post
        it's your birthday you can do what you want to!!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by puttpants View Post
          I wish I come join you in Pro Masters Women putt pants
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by loki View Post
            Sandbaggers! Where's sausage fingers when you need him. Maybe there should be an MPO2.
            Oh, come on now...none are over 970...well a few are close but it's all good. It makes the division fun and interesting...NO PENCIL WHIPPING ALLOWED Mr 2 Pts Shy of 970!! But challenges are always good...especially when you're not running from them. MA1, again? After winning last year??
            Last edited by OneDarkRebel; April 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM.
            Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
              Oh, come on now...none are over 970...well a few are close but it's all good. It makes the division fun and interesting...NO PENCIL WHIPPING ALLOWED Mr 2 Pts Shy of 970!! But challenges are always good...especially when you're not running from them. MA1, again? After winning last year??
              Ouch!

Comment

The last thing I heard was that his sponsor (pentel) was preventing him from playing MPO?

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                  The last thing I heard was that his sponsor (pentel) was preventing him from playing MPO?
                  Tee-hee-hee

Comment

Camping?

Will there be a place for tent trailer hookups or just tent camping? Looking forward to this weekend been a long time since I have been down this way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serniotti View Post
                      Will there be a place for tent trailer hookups or just tent camping? Looking forward to this weekend been a long time since I have been down this way!!
                      No electric or water hookups unfortunately, along with limited cell phone service (I think Verizon is better than ATT).

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                        No electric or water hookups unfortunately, along with limited cell phone service (I think Verizon is better than ATT).
                        ... great service at the bathrooms and under the tree by the teebox for i think it is 16... but otherwise doesn't it feel good to just turn the darn things off?
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Call them like you see them. Its hard to ignore the past even when people have paid for their mistakes. I think the experience in most people will always make them more cautious when dealing with that individual again. We have had pencil whippers is the community at large before and its never ended well after the incidents for anyone involved. I say just keep score on your own and then check them at the end.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Can any locals comment of the condition of the course.

1. Poison Oak fair or bad right now.
                            2. How wet/muddy is the area around 18, 1, 2 tee?
                            3. how is the fairway on 3?
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                              Can any locals comment of the condition of the course.

1. Poison Oak fair or bad right now.
                              2. How wet/muddy is the area around 18, 1, 2 tee?
                              3. how is the fairway on 3?

I'm not a local, but I did play WB last Friday and Saturday.
                              It was also ~80 degrees on Sunday, so I imagine it dried out even more?
                              The course looks great. The grass is a bit long in spots.

PO - my assessment would be fair, not bad.
                              hole 18 - a bit wet/soggy on the middle/left side of the fairway, not bad on the right side near the rock path.
                              hole 1 - soggy in the middle/right of the fairway, foot path to the green is nice.
                              hole 2 - no issues unless you are WAY right.
                              hole 3 - fairway is a bit slippery going down the hill and a bit wet at the bottom, not bad.

There was a shorter placement on 13 (up the hill to the left) that I hadn't seen before. 8 long is playing tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                                Thanks Jim, will there be enough room for a tent trailer even without the hookups? It's been a long time since I was down that way and I can't remember the camping layout.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X