X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    ... and of course, rach... thanks for the house, the bed, the covers and the bacon. you are amazing...
    oh hells yeah. Remember- everyone has friends if they carry bacon in their pockets. Thanks Rachillin! You rock!

Comment

Awesome time......But what else would you expect from a Ryan Lane run event?

Played like crap..but got to play with some Girls....
      Of course THAT was my best round of the weekend.

Cant wait for the concrete tees and those other 9 baskets to go in the ground.

My sunburn MAY start feeling better one of these days....

Comment

Unfortunately, I was not present to personally experience the well-oiled Ball.
        However, from a distance, I was very impressed by the lighting fast results being published (sat and sun).
        You're doing it right! Thank you!

Comment

Ryan, thanks for running a great event!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
            Ryan, thanks for running a great event!

no kidding! that was so much fun! you guys don't waist any time and constantly have something going on. That is something that I really admire about certain TD's, they constantly have the crowd involved in something, no down-time. The ace runs, the ring of fire, the long distance, the MTA! everything was great fun. well worth the trip up from Portland, and you can guarantee i'll be back next year! Thanks Ryan!
            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X