Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signed up, whats in the players pack? Lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
      Just signed up, whats in the players pack? Lunch?
      Good guess, but lunch is not in the player's pack..

The player's pack is still gaining items, but will include at least one tournament logo disc: Glow Big Bead Aviar, Glow KC Pro Roc, Champion Vulcan, Champion Metal Flake Destroyer.

There will be a cornucopia at tourney central with a smorgasbord of complimentary breakfast offerings; bagels, fruit, hot coffee, etc. available both days.

And, we will have some local food carts out at the course so you can purchase lunch or bring your own.

Rockin' Dave's
      will be providing the player's party dinner on Saturday night.

Comment

Current reg list is here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/83673

FPO registration is not restricted to women rated between 841-842.

Comment

That's trippy...and cool....now all we need is this chick I know from portland with an 890 something rating to up our games!! hint hint!!

Comment

Originally posted by puttpants View Post
            That's trippy...and cool....now all we need is this chick I know from portland with an 890 something rating to up our games!! hint hint!!
            The Chick you know from Portland with the 890 something rating should already be on the list. I have a confirmation for her sign-up and everything.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

I find out Tuesday If I have Friday off and I'm all there, looks like a great event. Can't wait
              It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

We had another successful work session today and completed most of the rest of the preliminary course clearing. There is plenty of work left, next week we'll be digging the holes for the first nine basket collars and framing in a few pads to prepare for a concrete pour on 4/04. Super thanks to everybody who has helped with the remodel and course improvements over the past few weeks.

Give these folks at least a pat on the back: Ryan Lane, Matt Murphy, Mike Finney, Dustin Detweiler, Jeff Wilson, Rachel Benton, Chris Sams, Caleb Henson, Mike Ward, Steve Corfield, Pete Belizi, Andy Clark, Adam Cooney, Ryan Holmes, Marcus Crespi, Jerimiah Johnson, & Bart Masters.

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
                  Current reg list is here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/83673

FPO registration is not restricted to women rated between 841-842.
                  i would argue that perhaps it is... seeing as how i thought i signed up but still don't see my damn name, ryan...

can't wait for my first trip to rather than through bend...

peace,
                  the chick from portland with the 890something rating

p.s. it's 895
                  Last edited by emmarose; March 27th, 2012, 04:47 PM. Reason: i didn't know i had a secret identity
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Sorry for the delay - pdgasignup.com just sent me another batch of registrations from 3/21 - 3/25. List is updated.

Two weeks out and we have more sponsors than registered players..

Comment

To all of you chilling on the fence... get signed up!!!! Not only have all of the Bend folks been busting their butts to get this course in the ground, but this tourney is a blast as well.

It is well worth the trip to Bend!
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
                        Sorry for the delay - pdgasignup.com just sent me another batch of registrations from 3/21 - 3/25. List is updated.

Two weeks out and we have more sponsors than registered players..
                        thanks, ryan! and i cannot wait to come on over to your side of the state and see how you bend kids roll... i have heard so very many good things...

also... i am super digging the one round on sunday so i can get home in a reasonable fashion... it's what made this tournament possible for me in fact... you guys all rock...

... seriously, people... sign up! good hard work has gone into this event and we should do our part to benefit from it and show our appreciation by playing!!!

Comment

Come on peeps....get signed up.

You know you want too...just DO IT!

Come one...Come all...to the Disc GO Ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                            Come on peeps....get signed up.

You know you want too...just DO IT!

Come one...Come all...to the Disc GO Ball!

I wish I could make it, Ryan and the Rebels crew always put on a great event! If you haven't been to one you really should go if you can.

Comment

So excited for this tourney! *bounce bounce bounce bounce*

Looking forward to playing a new course in a kick ass town! I'll be over there on Tuesday for a job interview but won't have time to get in a fun round unfortunately :-(

Have I mentioned that I'm excited?

~Sally

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                                So excited for this tourney! *bounce bounce bounce bounce*

Looking forward to playing a new course in a kick ass town! I'll be over there on Tuesday for a job interview but won't have time to get in a fun round unfortunately :-(

Have I mentioned that I'm excited?

~Sally
                                i'm pretty sure we're gonna have a most excellent bend adventure en la casita de rach... and not to make everyone else jealous, but she makes the most awesome breakfast sandwiches ever!

... and hey, good luck with the job interview!!! knock their socks off, lady!

emma

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X