X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc GO Ball, April 14 & 15 - Bend, OR

The Disc Go Ball is back with a new layout!

Bend Metro Park & Recreation District (BMPRD) has approved and will be funding the materials for a new 9-hole layout in the Pine Nursery over the next few months; Mach 5 baskets with multiple placements, two cement tees per hole, custom tee signs and other amenities are in the dream plan and soon to be reality. Many of these improvements will be completed prior to the event.

We will be adding 9 temp holes to the updated layout and competing in 3 rounds of 18 holes over the weekend. This combination Disc Golf/ Ultimate Frisbee event also features an array of Frisbee side games, on field snacks, entertainment, demonstrations, and a Saturday night player's party. This year's theme is "The Apocalypse". We're doomed. Limit 80 players, get on board.

Info

Count me in! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Host Hotel - Phoenix Inn

Please respect our host hotel! They are offering up a generous discount to any of our out of town guests planning to travel over for this event, advance reservations required:

The Phoenix Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Bend, within walking distance of the Saturday Night player's party and many of our other sponsors; including 6 brew pubs within walking distance (Deschutes, Silvermoon, Bend Brewing, McMenamin's, Boneyard, & 10 Barrel.)

Includes a full hot breakfast (eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.)
      Indoor pool and fitness center
      Convenient on-site parking
      Free high speed internet access
      All-Suites hotel w/ Micro, Fridge, In-Room Coffee Maker, etc.
      Comfortable beds and quality amenities
      King or Two Queens @ only $90/ night (Discounted from $149/$159)

Ask for the “DISCGO12” group rate or click this booking link to receive your discount.

Reservations: 541.317.9292

Comment

2012 Disc-Go-Ball - April 14-15

It's back! Come one ...Come all ...to the Disc-Go-Ball.

Come and see Central Oregon's latest "Permanent" course with an added 9 temp holes. Fun will be had by all.
        For details click on the link below.....

http://www.discventures.com/disc_go_ball.html

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
          Count me in! Looking forward to it.
          Greg, play adv

Comment

Sanctioned?

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
              Sanctioned?
              Yes!

Comment

Thinking of making the trek over for this! I'd be interested in carpooling and/or splitting hotel costs with any non-creepy non-snoring folks! or if people are camping I'd be happy to split costs of a camp site and I'll bring my tent!

Sally

Comment

PM Sent.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    PM Sent.
                    She said, "NON SNORING"!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      She said, "NON SNORING"!

Bob
                      I'll be sure to tell Rachel what you said about her Bob.

We'll be calling you "Busted Up Bob" by the time she's done with you.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thinking of coming out, I've got family in Bend that I would love to stay with. what is the cost of registration for adv women and men?
                        Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                          Thinking of coming out, I've got family in Bend that I would love to stay with. what is the cost of registration for adv women and men?
                          According to the flyer:
                          MA1 FW1 MM1 (Advanced) $40

http://www.discventures.com/DiscGoBallReg,%202012.pdf

Comment

Thanks. See you all out there!

Just registered. Is there a registration list up yet?
                            Last edited by mowens404; March 21st, 2012, 12:33 PM.
                            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                              Thanks. See you all out there!

Just registered. Is there a registration list up yet?

Nevermind. Answered my own question.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X