X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    How many sub 1000 rated golfers have tried to sneak in, Jeff?
    None we are working with Professionals here.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

Please post numbers and interesting entries. Very excited for another most excellent tourney!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
        None we are working with Professionals here.
        Clearly THE post of the day.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Please post numbers and interesting entries. Very excited for another most excellent tourney!
          The official PDGA registration list looks like it's being updated:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/77585

23 Players in so far, it looks like.

Comment

Only 62 MPO spots left!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Only 62 MPO spots left!
              Are you happy about that or just trying to rouse some interest?

Comment

Both I guess, but it means i'll have to try my hand at the lottery this year!

Comment

Percentage of 1000 rated players by state near the west coast that have signed up
                  Wa 100%
                  Or 100%
                  Ca 20%
                  Az 50%
                  Nv 100%

But hey there are only 150 total 1000 rated players in the World!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

A friend of mine asked me the question last night, I searched for it, and I don't see anything listed on registration information. He wants to know what time does Amateur pre registration opens tomorrow? Same time as Pro registrations time, 6 pm?
                    PDGA 38506
                    ODDGA 27
                    DDGA 176
                    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Nichola View Post
                      A friend of mine asked me the question last night, I searched for it, and I don't see anything listed on registration information. He wants to know what time does Amateur pre registration opens tomorrow? Same time as Pro registrations time, 6 pm?

this is not an official BSF response.

"pre-reg" for Ams LOTTERY opens tomm. till the 8th of April. so any time between will get you a lottery slot no guarantees of entry to the BSF.

hope this helps
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nichola View Post
                        Yep. 6pm. But there is no hurry at all. First doesn't help your chances at all.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

In case you forgot...

We're opening amateur lottery pre-registration for the 2012 Beaver State Fling tonight at 6:00pm on www.beaverstatefling.com. You will have 2 weeks to get your name in before we start selecting names.

Jeff H

Comment

Registration for the 2012 Beaver State Fling Amateur Lottery is now open.

Comment

My entry has been submitted to the Lottery. Well good...
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment