2012 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • latest weather forecast

    Looking real swell.

    Comment


    • Player Maps

      Curious where the players for this year's BSF are coming from?

      Click this link to see the Amateur map.

      http://batchgeo.com/map/d8d0e87820f0...0cc864b4fc39cf

      Click this link to see the Pro map.

      http://batchgeo.com/map/f06e394ba164...8fe2d693c6d916

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tanya Spence
        Where the ladies at on that map?
        Okay, NVM... I see them. Just didn't see me

        ...I'm selfish like that!

        Comment


        • Dang, this sounds like a fun tournament! Can I sign up morning of?

          Bob

          Comment


          • i just don't think i am going to make it til friday!!!
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              i just don't think i am going to make it til friday!!!

              the baskets are huge, just go crash chains
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

              :cheers:

              :cool:sigpic

              Comment


              • Are we really playing 15E in the right position? Not on the beautiful picturesque mound?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                  Are we really playing 15E in the right position? Not on the beautiful picturesque mound?
                  hmmm i do know the mound has been mowed... its been a few years since i played the BSF maybe they will use both positions??
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                  :cheers:

                  :cool:sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                    Are we really playing 15E in the right position? Not on the beautiful picturesque mound?
                    No, it will be in the mound. When Mittl tried to move it last night he found the lock was seized, then the key broke in the lock this morning AND bolt cutters wouldn't do the trick. Mittl is taking a sawzall and/or a high speed grinder to it as we speak.

                    Jeff
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      No, it will be in the mound. When Mittl tried to move it last night he found the lock was seized, then the key broke in the lock this morning AND bolt cutters wouldn't do the trick. Mittl is taking a sawzall and/or a high speed grinder to it as we speak.

                      Jeff





                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                      :cheers:

                      :cool:sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post



                        I vote for everything moved to the right!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                          the baskets are huge, just go crash chains
                          stop taunting me! i have to work.
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            stop taunting me! i have to work.

                            not trying to taunt just a reminder
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                            :cheers:

                            :cool:sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                              stop taunting me! i have to work.
                              I'm at the course RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

                              Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time! Silly English rufflebutt wearing disc person.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wog View Post
                                Curious where the players for this year's BSF are coming from?

                                Click this link to see the Amateur map.

                                http://batchgeo.com/map/d8d0e87820f0...0cc864b4fc39cf

                                Click this link to see the Pro map.

                                http://batchgeo.com/map/f06e394ba164...8fe2d693c6d916

                                This is so cool! Thanks for sharing.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X