X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
    Just paid as well, can't wait to play the BSF!!! EPIC weekend upon us.

Jason
    ... you certainly have the arm for it, mr. 360.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      ... you certainly have the arm for it, mr. 360.
      Well i am really looking forward to using it. I got a chance to stop by Milo on the way to bend last week to take every chance possible to play there. That west course is Big, looking forward to it. Looking forward to the BSF my first time ever playing in it or being there. Can't wait

Jason
      It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

• An informational tidbit:

As of today the average rating of the MPO field at the 2012 Beaver State Fling is 1000.46.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Finally paid for and registered!
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
            Finally paid for and registered!
            Awesome! And as your reward I give you... your name in LIGHTS!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Awesome! And as your reward I give you... your name in LIGHTS!

I am so excited! been feeling more confident and golfing better day after day. What's the average MA1 rating? i've got a few minutes, i'll figure it out.
              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                I am so excited! been feeling more confident and golfing better day after day. What's the average MA1 rating? i've got a few minutes, i'll figure it out.

Roughly 930.1/6

That's half a stroke above my rating!

Comment

• Its probly on one of these threds but is there a list somewhere that I need to put my name on to get a spot at the campground?

Comment

• Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
                    Its probly on one of these threds but is there a list somewhere that I need to put my name on to get a spot at the campground?
                    Ned, If you want to stay in the actual Campground you'd reserve through State Parks. The BSF camping you show up at TC and pay your fee and find a piece of real estate where they tell you.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      Ned, If you want to stay in the actual Campground you'd reserve through State Parks. The BSF camping you show up at TC and pay your fee and find a piece of real estate where they tell you.

Bob
                      Bob is mostly correct.

The campground can be reserved through http://www.reserveamerica.com/. There are currently a few sites available for that weekend.

There is no extra fee for camping in the BSF camping area this year. You only need to display your day use pass in your vehicle.

Comment

• BSF Camping

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Bob is mostly correct.

The campground can be reserved through http://www.reserveamerica.com/. There are currently a few sites available for that weekend.

There is no extra fee for camping in the BSF camping area this year. You only need to display your day use pass in your vehicle.
                        This is mostly true!
                        If you want to stay in the campground please use the link in Scott's previous post.
                        As far as camping in the designated areas around the course with your day/year parking pass, I will have to get back to you on that. As of Friday of last week head park ranger, Clay, accepted a state park job in eastern Oregon. There has been no replacement as of yet. He was great to work with and will be missed.
                        Camping details to come...

Thanks,
                        Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                          This is mostly true!
                          If you want to stay in the campground please use the link in Scott's previous post.
                          As far as camping in the designated areas around the course with your day/year parking pass, I will have to get back to you on that. As of Friday of last week head park ranger, Clay, accepted a state park job in eastern Oregon. There has been no replacement as of yet. He was great to work with and will be missed.
                          Camping details to come...

Thanks,
                          Jeff
                          Jeff:

I know in year's past the BSF camping was for Friday and Saturday, but if we could camp in the designated areas on Thursday, that'd be sweet and well worth extra $$$$.

Last year I spent Thursday night in the official campground (which was great and well worth it), but tearing down and relocating on Friday morning was a bit of a challenge (although not as much of a challenge as the approach on 1W!).

Thanks,

jj

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                            Jeff:

I know in year's past the BSF camping was for Friday and Saturday, but if we could camp in the designated areas on Thursday, that'd be sweet and well worth extra $$$$.

Last year I spent Thursday night in the official campground (which was great and well worth it), but tearing down and relocating on Friday morning was a bit of a challenge (although not as much of a challenge as the approach on 1W!).

Thanks,

jj
                            I'll get back to you on that...things are up in the air w/o a head park ranger in place.

Comment

• anyone looking to split a room at red hood inn in estacada for this tournament?

Comment

• I know the Jeffs are busy, Does anyone know about camping at Milo? I understand that you just camp on the grass, along the parking lots and pretty much anywhere you can other than the course itself. Is that kind of just show up and find a spot type deal? What goes on, somebody who camped last year at the course can you possibly fill me in? I saw the above post but i was curious if we do camp on the course part how it all works?

thank you

jason
                                It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X