X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLE #5 ~ 2.7.09 ~ Orchard Point, Fren Ridge Resevoir

realizing that the OLE website has yet to update any info i thought i would post the news. The OLE is returning to Orchard Point in what hopes to be a blast from the past and a helluva good time.
    bring your baskets and rain gear (and get there early).
    May the wind be in your favor...

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post

realizing that the OLE website has yet to update any info i thought i would post the news. The OLE is returning to Orchard Point in what hopes to be a blast from the past and a helluva good time.
    bring your baskets and rain gear (and get there early).
    There is some kind of disconnect on the website with the updates; I tried to foster some communication but I don't know that it'll have the current info before the tournament. But this has been announced by the TD Tom Embree, and it is a GO!
    We have to keep the gate closed, and we have to be on our best behavior. I'll be bringing trashbags for a quick lunch time cleanup of any areas of the park that need it - caused by us or not. If we find a couple more volunteers to watch the gate during play, EDGC President Rebecca Duffy (who did the work to get us back into Lane Co. parks) won't have to forgo playing in the tournament. She's happy to do that but maybe some of the rest of us could do something to help too.
    We need baskets there EARLY and help setting them up too.

Comment

Where is orchard pointe?

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
        Where is orchard pointe?

On Fern Ridge reservoir, approx. 10 miles NW of Eugene.

Comment

North of eugene is good, who wants to carpool down with me?

Comment

I can't find a place where the times are located for this, can you show up if you're not pre-registered and haven't played in any of the previous events in the series. Thinking about making the trip down. Thanks

Comment

You can't pre register, it is first come first serve. I am going to head down early saturday morning . We would need to get there around 7:30-8:00. Interested in car pooling? I am coming from the tigard area.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
                We would need to get there around 7:30-8:00.
                precisely. i think embree started turning people away around 8:15 last time at adair. can't imagine that this time would be any different. plus the earlier you get the more you can get to know the course.
                May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by CasaNovaSS View Post
                  I can't find a place where the times are located for this...
                  Try http://ole.orsdiscgolf.com/
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

well I just found out that my wife has planned something for saturday, originally I thought we were doing something friday so sat was free, but now I'm booked for both days. Hopefully I'll make it to the last event.

Comment

Ride to Corvallis after the OLE

I need a ride to Corvallis, (Philomath Ideally) after the OLE this Saturday, I know we must have some WDGC guys/gals attending. If anybody has an extra seat in their car I would appreciate the favor, I will pitch in for gas of course. Thanks, shoot me a pm if you can help me out.
                      Nate
                      Innova Champion Discs
                      Discmania
                      huk lab
                      Keen Footwear
                      Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                      Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                      Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                        I need a ride to Corvallis, (Philomath Ideally) after the OLE this Saturday, I know we must have some WDGC guys/gals attending. If anybody has an extra seat in their car I would appreciate the favor, I will pitch in for gas of course. Thanks, shoot me a pm if you can help me out.
                        Nate
                        I am headed to newberg if you don't get a better offer, let me know I can drop you off.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X