X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
    Huge update of Oregon events from this thread: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8556

Right now it looks like July 14-15.
    That is the date planned. Hopefully it gets plenty of rain like last year being in the middle of July. Thanks Jeff for getting this posted. It helps me a lot, and if need be I can pm you with adjustments or new events as they come in.
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Where are the BC events? Somebody get on that! (:

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        That is the date planned. Hopefully it gets plenty of rain like last year being in the middle of July. Thanks Jeff for getting this posted. It helps me a lot, and if need be I can pm you with adjustments or new events as they come in.
        I like that date, but I imgaine the people going to Worlds will not. Are two well known Corvallis area pros not going to Worlds this year?

Comment

Willamette Open has moved to July 28-29! Battle at Waterloo will likely be July 14-15 instead of Willamette Open. Willamette Open will be Saturday and Sunday at Willamette and Adair as usual and I will be your TD this year. Thanks Jeff!
          Innova Champion Discs
          Discmania
          huk lab
          Keen Footwear
          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
            Willamette Open has moved to July 28-29! Battle at Waterloo will likely be July 14-15 instead of Willamette Open. Willamette Open will be Saturday and Sunday at Willamette and Adair as usual and I will be your TD this year. Thanks Jeff!
            Good job Nate!

Comment

How about the 3PO? I dont see that one in the schedule.

Comment

Its not happening. The Trippples was started to "sort of" compensate for the loss.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Jeff can you add The Chick Flick Women's Global Event May 12th Horning's Hideout on the canyon course to the calandar. Cindy McMahan & Celeste Scandiffio TDs.

Yay world watch out Oregon in da house!!
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Updates

RECENT UPDATES
                    Mar 17-18 S+S C St. Pattys Day Chain Massacre (SEATAC) --> NOW A 2-DAY EVENT
                    Jul 14-15 S+S ? Battle at Waterloo (WATERLOO) --> DATE CHANGE (was Jul 21-22)
                    Jul 28-29 S+S ? Willamette Open (ADAIR) --> DATE CHANGE (was Jul 14-15)
                    Jul 07-08 S+S C White River Open (WHITE RIVER) --> NAME CHANGE (was "Rizzle at the River")
                    May 12... Sat C Chick Flick Women's Global Event (HORNING’S) --> NEW

Comment

The Squirrel Open PDGA C-Tier

Saturday November 3rd 2012. Please add to the list. Thank you Jeff.

Comment

“The Wash X” fundraiser for the Linn Benton Food Share will be on July 21st.

Eric

Comment

RECENT UPDATES
                          Jun 02-03 S+S C Wheat Town Throwdown (PENDLETON) --> NEW
                          Jul 21... Sat - The Wash X, Linn Benton Food Share fundraiser (WILLAMETTE?) --> NEW
                          Nov 03... Sat C Squirrel Open, McMinnville (WORTMAN) --> NEW

Comment

Alright which day is the Great Northwest Open? The Pdga calender (http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/85141) says its the 28th and 29th of April....but this says its the 21st and 22nd. I hope its on the 21st cause I have already started making plans around that date.

Comment

Originally posted by leefou View Post
                              Alright which day is the Great Northwest Open? The Pdga calender (http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/85141) says its the 28th and 29th of April....but this says its the 21st and 22nd. I hope its on the 21st cause I have already started making plans around that date.
                              I'm not a spokesman for the event, but I'd bet on the 28th/29th. That's when the PDGA thinks it is, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by leefou View Post
                                I just contacted someone who should know. I'll update when I find out.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X