April 7th The Rose Bud Almost Open Fundraiser Tournament @ Timber Safari Course Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down. I love me a good safari layout

Comment

Nice, 13 people in on the first day of registrations. Make sure sign up sooner than later if you wanna play. If there ends up being a wait list we'll consider going up to 80 with two ghost groups. Not that it makes a lot of sense saying it here, but if there's people you know who don't do the computer thing I can get them signed up sans technology. Thanks for the support...

Comment

We have confirmed that script for this event will be offered by...

Play It Again Sports

We would like to thank them for there support. With this first venture they are looking to be more active in supporting the local disc golf community. They have for many years now offered a great selection of discs at reasonable prices, as well as many other sporting goods.

Comment

Play It Again Sports has also agreed to payout $1.20 for every dollar of script. Lots of thanks to Tim Price who's gotten them on the bandwagon, and to Play It Again Sports for supporting the Rose Bud Almost Open and the Rose City Open.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for doing this Bart. Its going to be a blast. I can't wait!!!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Timber Park Safari?

Hey there, my name is Nick and i am wondering how and when to sign up for this event? please get back to me. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stickynicky
                Hey there, my name is Nick and i am wondering how and when to sign up for this event? please get back to me. thanks
                Originally posted by Bart View Post
                Registration is now open. Here's the link...

http://j.mp/RoseBudAlmostOpen

$40 pro, $30 am. I believe there is a $2 processing fee.
                The info was back there in post #11...
                Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; March 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM. Reason: Correct spelling of "stickynicky"

Comment

I see what you did there Hemmerling.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Just to clarify, Play It Again Sports is giving out twenty cents extra on every dollar for the ams. Justin alerted me to the possibility of confusion based on my last post.

Oh, and we also have another sponsor in Natian Brewing, who will be donating a keg for the event. Ian McGuiness started brewing a couple of years ago in NE Portland and his beers are on tap at many of the bars in Portland, soon to be available in cans. It's non-sanctioned so let's have some fun, right?!

Comment

Now I'm in for sure! Free beer is my favorite variety. Combine that w/ some awesome golf, pure gold.

Comment

beer

I stopped by their place during Zwicklemania - anyway, they have good beer. I will be there.

Comment

Thanks, Bart, for running this fundraiser. This will enable the RCO to keep payouts up and players' pack dope! Look forward to playing this layout, too.
                          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

On-line registration for this event will close Thursday evening. To register goto...

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                              On-line registration for this event will close Thursday evening. To register goto...

Hey Bart how many advanced ladies are signed up?

Looking forward to this, and the extended forcast looks pretty good too.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

oh SNAP! was on the fence about this one, but the mention of Natian just pushed me over, any idea what beer itll be??

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X