Beaver State BRAWL! Sunday March 11th, 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Reminder:

    March 11th is Daylight Savings!!!! Don't forget to set your clocks forward or you will be an hour late to the brawl!
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
      Reminder:

      March 11th is Daylight Savings!!!! Don't forget to set your clocks forward or you will be an hour late to the brawl!
      Hey Nate I was going to see if there is any room left for the boys from the gorge. Three teams for sure maybe 4. Let me know please so I could let them know. U told me last week to just show up but just making sure! Thanks bud

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by hansell69 View Post
        Hey Nate I was going to see if there is any room left for the boys from the gorge. Three teams for sure maybe 4. Let me know please so I could let them know. U told me last week to just show up but just making sure! Thanks bud
        Still space, we are near 20 or so teams, and the cap is 36. Hopefully we can get near 30 teams ams and help send some hardworking golfers to nationals!
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

        Comment


        • #19
          Can't wait for Sunday, gonna be so fun!!


          "Riverside Rascals"
          It ain't gonna be easy!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            What time do we have to be there by, did not see a time, i am guessing 8:30 players meeting and 9 tee off time?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by subygolfer View Post
              What time do we have to be there by, did not see a time, i am guessing 8:30 players meeting and 9 tee off time?
              check out the flyer in the first post... but i will tell you this... check in starts at 7:30 am...
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment


              • #22
                What a Great Time!

                Cold, Wet, Windy, and a Great Time!, I'll be back next year for cure.

                Thanks to OSU for letting us play on the course they paid for, and the good lunch.

                Next year we need more Intermediates


                Comment


                • #23
                  Thanks to all who came out and braved the weather to play the Brawl this year. We raised over $400 dollars for the OSU disc golf club and had a good time doing it.

                  Dion and I also realized shortly after the awards that we had made a mistake on our Advanced division payouts. We accidentally paid out 1/2 the scrip we should have in that division only

                  If you played advanced and cashed we owe you some discs so contact Dion or show up to the April Fools Doubles and we will make this right. Sorry for this mistake and thanks for understanding!
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Ah yes!

                    My sincerest apologies to the MA1 field. As I was writing the scrip tickets I wrote the amount appropriate for ONE person on the team, not BOTH, as I had done for the other divisions.

                    Please contact me in any way or shape and I'll rectify the mistake ASAP.

                    Dion Arlyn
                    541-760-0013
                    dionarlyn@gmail.com

                    Your best bet is to come to April Fools Dubs (as many of you plan to do) and you'll be able to pick out a few more discs from the whole selection!

                    Thanks for the understanding,
                    Dion
                    Team DISCRAFT
                    NW Sign Up
                    Gorilla Boy
                    Paragon Disc Golf
                    Odwalla

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The affected teams are:

                      ReHab
                      Big Winds
                      James & Mike
                      The Dog Pound (James G. and Tim H.)

                      Many of you I know personally and will contact you directly. James and Tim, I don't have contact info for you, if you read this forum please get in touch with me. If anyone out there know these two gentleman, please pass this info on.

                      Thanks,
                      Dion
                      Team DISCRAFT
                      NW Sign Up
                      Gorilla Boy
                      Paragon Disc Golf
                      Odwalla

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                        The affected teams are:

                        ReHab
                        Big Winds
                        James & Mike
                        The Dog Pound (James G. and Tim H.)

                        Many of you I know personally and will contact you directly. James and Tim, I don't have contact info for you, if you read this forum please get in touch with me. If anyone out there know these two gentleman, please pass this info on.

                        Thanks,
                        Dion
                        see james often at timber...will make sure he knows

                        Comment

                        Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X