Milo Trippple Threat - Sunday, March 4th - A FUNdraiser for the Beaver State Fling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trippples Scorecard & Maps

This might be a bit complicated for those not familiar with Milo, but hopefully with the map I've put together for the Monster 27 and Kel's BSF map, people will be able to navigate the course.

Milo Monster 27 - 14352 ft - Par 93 - Bring Your Own Kleenex.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

ahhhh, an entirely new layout. We only have like 42 of them now!

Comment

Current Basket Situation

Playing Milo on Monday.

Anyone know if all 36 are in, or is it still only the East BSF layout?

And if 36 are not in, when will they be?

Thanks for any info.

Comment

Looks amazing!!!

Comment

last minute

waited wayyy to long to try to get a team together, If anyone has a last minute drop out, give me a holler!! Pablo

Comment

Gonna be sweet!

Comment

map looks great jeff! thank you thank you! so all of the holes we are playing are the regular holes, just in a different order? someone was telling me today that it was going to be holes connected and make it longer... but that doesnt look like the case at all. im looking forward to this event! cant wait! milo 3 weekends in a row (OR team golf, tripples, then the NW invitational(and ill see all those peps playing the beaver state BRAWL)) see you gys out there! YEEE

also,,, we still need a team name... Sally W, you got any ideas? bruce and i have both told eachother to figure it out. haa... so what should we be? the fantastic forum friends? <-See what we are working with?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  This might be a bit complicated for those not familiar with Milo, but hopefully with the map I've put together for the Monster 27 and Kel's BSF map, people will be able to navigate the course.

no, no... that's not confusing at all...

... just entirely awesome.
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Awesome course set up

This course will be a good time, I'm really hoping to get onto a team

Comment

• Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                      map looks great jeff! thank you thank you! so all of the holes we are playing are the regular holes, just in a different order? someone was telling me today that it was going to be holes connected and make it longer... but that doesnt look like the case at all. im looking forward to this event! cant wait! milo 3 weekends in a row (OR team golf, tripples, then the NW invitational(and ill see all those peps playing the beaver state BRAWL)) see you gys out there! YEEE

also,,, we still need a team name... Sally W, you got any ideas? bruce and i have both told eachother to figure it out. haa... so what should we be? the fantastic forum friends? <-See what we are working with?
                      oh man, I don't know if I can come up with much better! I can't handle the pressure!! I'll keep trying to think of something that is equally brilliant and witty and let you know. Hmmm... think think think....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                        oh man, I don't know if I can come up with much better! I can't handle the pressure!! I'll keep trying to think of something that is equally brilliant and witty and let you know. Hmmm... think think think....
                        ... after looking over some previous posts...

"slightly dirty yet slightly great"

"even better than craig's list!"
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post

haha- I like both!!

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post

how about...

"Discellaneous Romance: w4mm"

in fact, jeff, write that down for our name please

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Holey goodness this looks amazing cant wait to unleash

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                                haha- I like both!!
                                "I Like Both" has a certain ring to it as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X