Milo Trippple Threat - Sunday, March 4th - A FUNdraiser for the Beaver State Fling Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    a male pro player is forbidden from entering the mixed division?
    Bruce... I believe you play pro, right?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I can swing both ways, the PDGA says so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Bruce... I believe you play pro, right?
        Bruce's rating allows him to play either division.

Actually, YOU are rated higher than Bruce, perhaps you should have a little chat with yourself.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Actually, YOU are rated higher than Bruce, perhaps you should have a little chat with yourself.
          BAZINGA!

Pro Sam.... meet Am Sam.... Am Sam, this is Pro Sam.

Comment

Sam is a 1000 rated Internet Troll
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Is there room for some southern Oregon boyz?
              Last edited by the flogging putter; February 15th, 2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                Is the room for some southern Oregon boyz?
                Hell yeah! Come on up!

Shoot me a team name as soon as you put one together.

Comment

Devin, Spencer, and myself (Josh) team name Smiling Chewbacca.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    I can swing both ways, the PDGA says so.
                    Kinky! Didn't know you needed PDGA permission for this but OK.

See ya out there!
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Oh I did. I said to myself, "Watch the shitstorm I unleash with this post!"

And... VOILA!
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And people wonder why I haven't been playing many tournaments lately. I learned my lesson from playing injured for so long that I kind of enjoy being healthy so far this season! :P

Comment

Rosebama that name gosta go away.

Comment

Rosebama that name gosta go away.
                            I told y'all. If you don't make up a team name... I will

You're all set!

Comment

Devin, Spencer, and myself (Josh) team name Smiling Chewbacca.

Comment

Yeah yeah, that wasn't in the PM. See ya soon!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X