Erik Etherton
    Brady Reese
    Tim Price
    Dallas Trower

Recreational:
    Ed Johnson
    John Diestelow
    Mike Reed

There are still no Advanced people which surprises me. But keep the registrations coming in, only 10 days to go.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
      There are still no Advanced people which surprises me. But keep the registrations coming in, only 10 days to go.
      so what happens if i register for this in advanced and nobody else does? the layout looks pretty awesome. but i can play with myself at home... just wondering what the protocol is for only one person in a division.
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You could choose to play in open or one of the age decisions if you qualify. Or you could compete against yourself. Since it's 100% payout you wouldn't lose any money. Or you could bring some friends and win their money. Haha. The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Alright I'm in. Michael Ray advanced, i also can bring a basket for you to use. ill pay day of if thats okay. thanks chase.
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Or you could compete against yourself. Since it's 100% payout you wouldn't lose any money.
            Wouldn't the payout be his entry fee - PDGA fees? Or are the PDGA fees being paid with added cash?

Comment

This event is not sanctioned by the PDGA.

If you feel lonely just play open!

Comment

Didn't realize that. Then 100% it is!

Comment

Sounds good Michael. Now I only need 2 more baskets.

Comment

Sounds good Michael. Now I only need 2 more baskets.
                    Still not sure what division I'll play. I can bring a basket. Unless your already counting Shaun's basket he has one two. I could borrow another from Jesse as well I'm sure. If you have room or a triuck you could probabley take them Sunday. I have a few more that don't break down.

Comment

I won't have room on Sunday and I already counted Shaun's. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                        This event is not sanctioned by the PDGA.

If you feel lonely just play open!
                        Haven't I contributed enough to your recreational fund this year? I mean yeah it would be an honor to play on the same card as, dion arlyn, or jason pinkal, or mike key, or jordan tardie, or mike gillespie, or chase estep. Did I miss anyone...... No those are the only ones I'd be honored to play with I think I'll just count on people hearing that I'm playing advanced with my stellar 918 rating and counting on my world renowned skills to draw people into the division

just kidding shaun, much respect

Comment

Mike...

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
                          Haven't I contributed enough to your recreational fund this year? I mean yeah it would be an honor to play on the same card as, dion arlyn, or jason pinkal, or mike key, or jordan tardie, or mike gillespie, or chase estep. Did I miss anyone...... No those are the only ones I'd be honored to play with I think I'll just count on people hearing that I'm playing advanced with my stellar 918 rating and counting on my world renowned skills to draw people into the division

just kidding shaun, much respect
                          With talk like this you just be careful or i might make an appearance and with my similiar rating; dominate you like always... Just like a young man coming in for a quicky!
                          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                            With talk like this you just be careful or i might make an appearance and with my similiar rating; dominate you like always... Just like a young man coming in for a quicky!
                            well that was kind of the point Mr. Boje. Bring it. I will forgoe the double dare, and double dog dare; and go straight to triple dog dare. Christmas story style. I expect to see you and your rubber wood there....and your putter

Comment

Just finished making the trophies, they are pretty sweet if I do say so myself. If you'd like to see what one of them looks like, you can check it out on the Tournament Webpage.

Tournament Website

Comment

sausage guy in dallas

the sausage guy will be making his third trip to this great event for your dining pleasures..i will also have my full inventory of discs for scrip or inexspensive purchase i should have the new blizzards with me as well!!!This is a good time to play a tourney and get great deals on discs!!!!Also i will be playing in the adv masters divisions if any of u old folks wanna take a shot at me!!!!!see ya there
                                sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X