X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Event was fantastic! Great player pack, awesome raffle (I won another basket!), INCREDIBLE lunch: corned beef, cabbage, potato salad, rolls, soda, 2 rounds of 18, great birthday party for Noah B with cake, keg, 9-hole mini course, SweetPlastic pro shop, more, let's hear it for DGOD, GGPBC, the food service (tableside!), all the volunteers, many sponsors, staff, the players, great job everyone!
    Vouch
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I had a great time and met many cool people. I don't know about the future of SuperClass around here though, only like 26 people turned out - and from the comments I heard, a bunch of them aren't too interested in playing SuperClass again. I hope my SuperClass discs don't just gather dust from now on.

By the way, this is the first time I've ever won scrip- is it normal for it to expire the day after the event?

Comment

Originally posted by JNQ View Post
        I had a great time and met many cool people. I don't know about the future of SuperClass around here though, only like 26 people turned out - and from the comments I heard, a bunch of them aren't too interested in playing SuperClass again. I hope my SuperClass discs don't just gather dust from now on.

By the way, this is the first time I've ever won scrip- is it normal for it to expire the day after the event?
        Sounds like you might not have known the pro shop was on site (outside) for you to select your prizes from. I'll send you a PM; maybe I can help you out.
        Last edited by TreeLove; March 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

The future of super class? Like the future of albums... not as many people have them anymore, but most who do, still like to listen to them. We will do more super class events, so keep those heros dusted.

Thanks to everyone who came out! Greater Portland bible church, and all the helpers!
          Thanks to the sponsors:
          Innova
          Play it again sports! - Beaverton-Hillsdale.
          Rip city Disc golf
          Ink Speak
          Sweet Plastic
          Bandit BBQ
          DGOD!
          And all the artists who did a painting!

Special thanks to Matty O for pushing this event, and for all the hard work he put in! We raised a good chunk of money for new tee pads, and I still have some nice DGOD! Zephyrs for sale $10. With proceeds going to the tee pad fund. Holla!
          Last edited by DGOD! Disc Golf; March 18th, 2012, 05:53 PM.
          sigpic
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

This tournament was so much fun! Thank you everybody that helped, If it weren't for you all and especially DAN BROWN I would have never been able to pull this off. To everybody that helped set up the morning of and clean up afterwords, thank you so much! Man am I tired from throwing that slow thing over and over and over again.
            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X