X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    Mr. Miller said he may not bring the trailer but will bring some stuff with him
    we can always write script
    The pro group just got better thank you B. miller
    Murry the brit your on the list
    Jerry went pro master
    Do you need any volunteers for anything. My husband might be coming with me, but not playing because he has a slightly tweaked back.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Thanks Terry for the Fun Event!

Congrats to Nate for the smoking hot second round and the victory!
      Discraft Dion takes a second place tie with Brody Miller, and Justin Skinnel takes 4th by one stroke back. Great golf today.

Can't wait to see what Nates -11 is going to rate...
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Today was alot of fun!!!! Besides the snow that came down right before the round, the rains held off nicely for the most part. Thanks Terry and the Wortman crew for a fun event. My scores werent that great, but hitting the only Ace of the day on Hole 3 was a great highlight for me.
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I want to say thanks to Terry and his crew for good job running the tournament. I had great time playing with Cindy and Jeri in my first PDGA tournement, and we gotta to to our disc golf weather god!! I am looking forward to play more tournament in future to improve my skills as my goal for this year was to play more disc golf! After that, my man and I went to Golden Valley Brewery Resturant to have a nice . Nice resturant and good beer as well, too!
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

I too would like to say a BIG THANKS to Terry and his crew for an awesome tournament. I had a blast playing with Nichola & Jeri what a fun card. Very fun layout something for everyone. I look forward to attending more events at Wortman.

Cindy
            Last edited by LegoRules; March 9th, 2009, 07:03 AM. Reason: spelled name wrong
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

I had a great time at this tournament. Thanks to Terry and his crew for putting this together.

I was a little worried when it was snowing on my way to the park, and again in th eafternoon when the black storm clouds were rolling in. But those clouds just rolled on by and, all things considered, the weather was pretty good.

I was mildly disapointed with my morning round, but bounced back in the afternoon for a good overall day.

Congrats Cindy on the win!

Comment

Looking for Scores and I notice Joe has not started the online scoring process.

Joe, I can help you with that if need be....

Sounds like the event was a success....I wish I could have been there.

Congrats to our latest TD...

Comment

thanks you all for coming
                  looks like having a tourney for the sake of more sunshine time might have been the reason for such good weather
                  will try tonight to figure out how to do the post report tonight so you can see how you rated
                  can't thank the crew enough for all the hard work and williness to step in
                  it takes a few people to do it right
                  next one will be the turkey toss
                  should be second saturday in july,already getting people wanting to help with that one,might be a barbeque lunch involved,
                  sorry Bob wasn't feeling well,don't like having to put there entry towards payouts,one of the few drawbacks of pdga
                  thanks to the gals,seven of them,made my wife happy to do work for the ladies and not just the guys like always,
                  she's already talking about the turkey toss hoping to see even more ladies
                  she asked how to make up her own SMOKIN JOE so she can post to you gals
                  till tonight

Comment

Thanks to Terry and the Silver Squirrels for a fun event. It is great to have more of our Oregon Clubs stepping up and running events.
                    I would love to see some results from this one either here or ideally reported to the PDGA, I am excited to see how the ratings shake out and how everyone not in my group the last round faired out there in round 2 because I don't know any other scores.
                    I'll be back for the next Wortman event if I am able, the park is on the small side and doesn't seem to see much play but I think the course has a good design and the holes are fun to play.
                    Innova Champion Discs
                    Discmania
                    huk lab
                    Keen Footwear
                    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                      sorry Bob wasn't feeling well,don't like having to put there entry towards payouts,one of the few drawbacks of pdga
                      Wish I could have been there but didn't want to risk getting worse since I have to fly to Santa Barbara for a funeral this week. Don't worry about my entry fee. The only difference between me being there and not is that either way my entry goes to payout to someone else any way. One of these days though, lookout. See you at GNO, Terry!

Bob

Comment

wish you could have been there Bob, its always fun golfing with you. Another witness tom my Ace would have been sweet too. $63

Comment

You got an ace Troy?
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                            I would love to see some results from this one either here or ideally reported to the PDGA, I am excited to see how the ratings shake out and how everyone not in my group the last round faired out there in round 2 because I don't know any other scores.

I agree it would be very cool to see the scores up on PDGA Thanks again for an awesome tournament

Cindy
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              You got an ace Troy?

Yes, the only one of the day. Hole 3. The one with the bridge right in front of the tee pad. my very first shot of the 2nd round. Played like $hit after that, but didnt care. I figured the acepot would get me more $$$$$ than actually winning my division.

Comment

Diito what Cindy and Nate said as I am curious about the ratings because it was my first PDGA tourney so I can get an idea how the ratings work and etc...
                                PDGA 38506
                                ODDGA 27
                                DDGA 176
                                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X