Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear from you Dion,,,,, you can sign-up the day of the tourney,,,,there is a five dollar day of fee posted, but since there are only a few locals preregistered I will waive the fee,,, shouldn't be too hard te reorganise the day of,,, you can sign-up on the pdga calander or at pdgasignup.com or send me some money, i will be finalizing trophies by thursday so i can have them by next sunday,,,,, only preregistered divisions will have trophies,,, i trust in you and the corvalis boys,, if you know your coming just call 503-883-9340 and i'll put you on the list and you can pay day of no extra charge ,,,thanks for the reply hope to hear from you soon

Comment

hello Cindy, there is a post just a couple ahead of yours, only a few locals have pre registered,, one of which being my wife in int. wemon,, have had twenty five to thirty said they will try to make it if things work out,,,, but officialy two adv.masters,two adv.,one int,one int.wemon that's all folks thanks for the enquire,,,questions call 503-883-9340 terry

Comment

OK - I just got clearance to play and will be signing up shortly (tonight).

Who else? Why is it that most PDGA tournaments fill up quickly, but there have been very few sign-ups for this one and very little chatter. What gives? Have you guys played this park? It's awesome, and the added holes should give something for you kids who like to throw a mile.

C'mon! Lets go to Wortman and play some golf. Who's in?

Comment

Its probably because not too many folks have played Wortman.
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
            hello Cindy, there is a post just a couple ahead of yours, only a few locals have pre registered,, one of which being my wife in int. wemon,, have had twenty five to thirty said they will try to make it if things work out,,,, but officialy two adv.masters,two adv.,one int,one int.wemon that's all folks thanks for the enquire,,,questions call 503-883-9340 terry
            I am playing in the Sushi Classic in March as well. I see there is a weekend inbetween, so I will talk it over with the hubby tonight. Mostly likely though you will probally see my name on the pre-registration list later tonight.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              Its probably because not too many folks have played Wortman.
              Think so? I wonder how many that played the Wash Slosh had been to Leverich before? When I played Hyzer Pines last year the majority of the people I talked to hadn't played the course. A lot of events that are on temp courses sell out...

C'mon westsiders.... McMinville isn't any farther away than a trip to Milo (probably closer)....

Comment

ok, I'm in too

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                C'mon westsiders.... McMinville isn't any farther away than a trip to Milo (probably closer)....
                Ok, I'll go sign up on line right now...

Comment

The 8th is now open for me but have to run the plan by the wife and maybe sell a couple of disc's for reg fee. Scott are you playing Advanced?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    Scott are you playing Advanced?

Bob
                    Open, but only because nothing higher is offered.

Seriously, I'll probably play MA2 OR Advanced Master - whichever has more people. As you know, I'd much rather play MA3 - but where the hell is everybody?

Comment

Preregstration list

People who are officially in

OPEN: THE NATE SEXTON

ADV. MASTERS Terry Shuler
                      Dave Heider

ADV. Shuan Kirk
                      Carl Boje
                      Jason Mcgrew
                      Marcus Crespi

INT. MEN Randy Whiney

INT. WOMEN JENI SHULER

Looks like we have an advanced division ,, the other divisions need a little help, there is a few people that said they plan on day of to sign-up,,,
                      Dion A. I'm sure won't let Nate play alone, Pizzel is the course o.k. ,slap down your forty bucks ,, Jesse Hickerson adv. should be there, Mike R. adv. should be there, have had a few post and calls of people hoping to make it,,,,,

Anybody wanting to play the course , the field holes will be set up this sunday for people to practice on by 10:00 a.m. come throw a round with some locals, Weather Systems Inc. has donated a couple of tiedye shirts, Mr.Miller has donated the extra baskets for the field holes,Carl Boje may dye a few discs to give away, donated by the squirrel,
                      sign-up and join the fun hope to see more people on the list

Comment

Who is handling the amateur payout? Are you doing scrip?

Have you contacted Disc Golf Depot about doing it?
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

I have a selection of discs, disc golf depot will let me write script,he may bring the trailer as well,,, and if you come from a different area i'm sure your local club would be more than happy to accept script, when i recieve all the prereg money i will buy discs with that money as well, thanks for asking, also with the locals they give me a list of what they want and i get it for them, i will make your payout as pleasant as possible

Comment

Updated List

Open THE NATE SEXTON

adv. masters Terry Shuler
                            Dave Heider

adv. Shaun Kirk
                            Carl Boje
                            Jason Mcgrew
                            Marcus Crespi

int. men Randy Whiney
                            Nick Hajicek

int. women JENI SHULER
                            Nichola Landry

Thanks Nick and Nichola, o.k. people Nate stands alone

Comment

Open THE NATE SEXTON

adv. masters Terry Shuler
                              Dave Heider

adv. Shaun Kirk
                              Carl Boje
                              Jason Mcgrew
                              Marcus Crespi

int. men Randy Whiney
                              Nick Hajicek

int. women JENI SHULER
                              Nichola Landry

Thanks Nick and Nichola, o.k. people Nate stands alone
                              Now don't go tempting me to come down there just to whoop up on poor ol Nate.

Bob

Comment

o.k. people Nate stands alone
                                Hmmm.... Maybe I will play open. Two guaranteed rounds with Nate? Cheaper than lessons.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X