X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Tournament Dates?

Does anybody have any information regarding tournaments being held in Oregon during the month of April? Some folks would like to hold a tournament and do not want to conflict with the GNO and/or any other event that may be taking place.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

The calendar link at the top might be a good place to start.

Comment

There's nothing of relevance on the calendar, hence the thread start.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
        Does anybody have any information regarding tournaments being held in Oregon during the month of April? Some folks would like to hold a tournament and do not want to conflict with the GNO and/or any other event that may be taking place.
        Alrighty then. Stay tuned for information regarding a tournament on April 14th...unless the GNO is that weekend.

Comment

Alrighty then. Stay tuned for information regarding a tournament on April 14th...unless the GNO is that weekend.
          yay!

Comment

Contact Dion Arlyn. He is the State Coordinator and can give you a heads up on the schedule.
            If its planned to be a PDGA event, you need to contact him anyway.

Peace

Comment

I texted with Dion and it sounds like he lost his computer or jut does not have one right now. I offered him an old laptop but figured he dug one up. I feel that we should have a calendar out soon but if you can not wait call Dion directly.

Also the GNWO is usually the third weekend in April based on the last few years results pdga.com
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Justin, I thought I added you to the email list, same with you Flash. I'll be sure to do that if I havent already. April 14,15 is going to see an event run by Ryan Lane at the Bend Pine Nursery. The following weekend will most likely be GNO, and we are trying to also squeeze the M3PO in around that time as well. April 7,8 is currently unoccupied by an Oregon event.

And just a note for all you other interested parties waiting for a schedule to emerge, there are a few conflicts waiting to be resolved, but a lot of events are more or less locked in. Hopefull dates will be released soon! And yes I have no laptop or internet, just a silly htc EVO, so yes, it is slow going...

Dion
                Last edited by RonTheWhip; January 26th, 2012, 06:45 AM.
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Thanks for the information. I called Ryan letting him know that I'll change my proposed date. With that said, stay tuned for a non-pdga tournament on April 7th.

Comment

bend disco ball

how do I signup for this event
                    Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X