X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Whistler's Bend Doubles Shootout

The WDBS will be held on June 22,23,24. Same format 3 days 1 round a day and 2 flights. 1st round best, 2nd tuff, 3rd best. Flight A will be all amateur divisions and B flight all open divisions. There will be no mixed division and the only master division is the pro master. Sign ups will open April 1. NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 10. To have a spot you most pay your entry. Entry form coming soon. No online sign ups. Any questions please send me a PM.

Peace Josh
    Last edited by the flogging putter; January 18th, 2012, 05:08 PM.

Thanks for Getting this going Josh. Misfits of Whistlers Rule!

Comment

Cool. Any idea how much $ per team. I am hoping to be there for the Am Men.
      sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Sat. Is my birthday!!! Talk about one hell of a birthday party!!

Comment

already got my partner.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            The WDBS will be held on June 22,23,24. Same format 3 days 1 round a day and 2 flights. 1st round best, 2nd tuff, 3rd best. Flight A will be all amateur divisions and B flight all open divisions. There will be no mixed division and the only master division is the pro master. Sign ups will open April 1. NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 10. To have a spot you most pay your entry. Entry form coming soon. No online sign ups. Any questions please send me a PM.

Peace Josh
            what about grandmasters

Comment

dooley I think I was very clear in that post, but for you older dude there is only on master division.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                dooley I think I was very clear in that post, but for you older dude there is only on master division.
                your post says the only master division is pro master...i thought maybe you meant you were only droppin adv.masters.....and i am a REALLY older dude...thats why they call it grand

Comment

Bummer on the lack of PDGA divisions. I'm know there are plenty who qualify, but it seems we aren't wanted.
                  Had planned to come back to WBDS after an absence, but can't justify playing in an event where older players don't have the appropriate age divisions despite having way more than enough players.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Bummer on the lack of PDGA divisions. I'm know there are plenty who qualify, but it seems we aren't wanted.
                    Had planned to come back to WBDS after an absence, but can't justify playing in an event where older players don't have the appropriate age divisions despite having way more than enough players.
                    I would like to get into a gr8 doubles league. Anyone else that would like to start one?

Comment

thats the thing wes...its not a pdga event...they can do it anyway they want.It is what it is.

Comment

Oh- When I played before it was PDGA. I do miss WB though.
                        My old favorite destination course.

Comment

Oh- When I played before it was PDGA. I do miss WB though.
                          My old favorite destination course.

what better place to take that new puppy for its 1st road trip....
                          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Peace Jose

Any idea how much this is going to run $ wise.

Comment

Open $150, Pro Master and Open women $140, Adv $130, Ams $120.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X