X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatorenvy View Post
    OK, OK, OK, a good friend showed me how I had missed this OBVIOUS post #17, with nothing but an emoticon is actually linked to the flyer (go look for yourself!).

Anyway, I have already sent PMs, and posted, now I will try the flyer, put in for the time off at work, and see what happens... <fingers crossed>....
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Dang it, we did all that to keep you and Jordan out, now we got to let you play. Great to see y'all back. Really class of 84?

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        OK, OK, OK, a good friend showed me how I had missed this OBVIOUS post #17, with nothing but an emoticon is actually linked to the flyer (go look for yourself!).

Anyway, I have already sent PMs, and posted, now I will try the flyer, put in for the time off at work, and see what happens... <fingers crossed>....
        psst. n00b.

EDIT: everyone knows post seventeen has the goods.

Comment

10 more spots in the B flight pro men, pro women, and pro master divisions. I would like to get at least to more women teams. I will be at the GNO this weekend so sign up there y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post

We have been playing Whistler's since before there were baskets, and if we can't play 4 tourneys a year there due to jobs and families in Portland, please don't hold that against us! Hell, if I need to pull a local card, here it is: Glide High School, class of 1984! May we please be added to the player list? I will pay RIGHT NOW if you just tell me how...

Long & Wrong: Advanced Master
            Jordan Lewis,. 20520
            Gawain Stern, 18833
            84', Man, Mr. Livermore must have been only 75 then.

Comment

Where do I go to sign up for whistlers dubs??

Comment

I'm trying to get kevin Maloney and Chris Becker in for pro whistlers dubs. How do we sign up? Just send that entry form to someone?

Comment

come on man. there is a link on the 17th post of this thread.

I would set up a link, but you should be able to find it.

Comment

Poll questions:

Will two large rednecks fight, then makeup, then fight and makeup a few more times?

Over/Under on the fraction of ppl who wake up hungover Sat. and run to their starting hole: 0.10

Will hear the words, "Got any cans?" Gobble Gobble

How many times have you played in WB Dubs? # of wins? AVG finish?

Rain or sunshine? Or a mixture?

Comment

Originally posted by The_tautermerizor View Post
                      Poll questions:

Will two large rednecks fight, then makeup, then fight and makeup a few more times?

How many times have you played in WB Dubs? # of wins? AVG finish?
                      Remember a couple years ago when a guy in MA2 slept with his partners girlfriend? They were leading after the first round and then quit. Too funny.

How many years has WB Dubs been happening? Then subtract one. That is how many years the Rancho Relaxo All-Stars have been going. (We missed the first year). We won Advanced once. We placed 4th in Open 2 years ago. But really we just go to relax.

Comment

Not sure how many whistler's dubs I have been to. At first it was Sexton and Son Plastic Delivery Co. and now my dad is retired so it is Sexton Bros Plastic Delivery. I don't think we have won every single year but I can't for the life of me remember any losing efforts....
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post
                          Remember a couple years ago when a guy in MA2 slept with his partners girlfriend? They were leading after the first round and then quit. Too funny.

How many years has WB Dubs been happening? Then subtract one. That is how many years the Rancho Relaxo All-Stars have been going. (We missed the first year). We won Advanced once. We placed 4th in Open 2 years ago. But really we just go to relax.
                          The remember when game...I got one.
                          Remember when some dude fired off his gun Friday night by the group camp? Man, I love this tournament!

I think this will be the 4th year for 804.05 A(4). I know that was still an actual rule number when we started playing. We're really good at getting 2nd place.

Comment

Is there still room on the pro side? If so add Shaun Kirk and Jesse Hickerson to the list. Ill will get money sent soon.

Comment

The B flight(all pro divisions) is now full. I do have room for 2 more pro women teams. If not filled I will open them up for pro men and pro master teams. There are a few teams that have not paid, if you are one of those teams you better get your money in soon or you will lose your spot.

Comment

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post

HaHa Mike,

I definitely remember that one. The gun incident was that year. (PS, gun guy, I know who you R, please do not come back to WBDS)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X