X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Great Northwest Open

Do we have dates for this yet? I am hoping not the April 15th as I will be at Hanford protesting our local Fukushima.

T & T?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Do we have dates for this yet? I am hoping not the April 15th as I will be at Hanford protesting our local Fukushima.

T & T?
    Sam the only one who is going to know is Tom Embree so I would contact him directly. However I think in years past it has fallen on the third weekend in April.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

In the emails from TD's and Dion, there was a 2 in the tens place for the date of the GNO... that help sam?

Comment

Phenomenal. Who wants to carpool... to the Hanford action on April 15th?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          In the emails from TD's and Dion, there was a 2 in the tens place for the date of the GNO... that help sam?
          Yeah, this has perennially been scheduled the weekend of the NFL Draft. This used to piss me off, but it IS Whistler's Bend and I haven't watched the draft since. And recently the NFL switched the early rounds to the middle of the week anyway, so it is less of a problem to miss rounds 4-7...

Of course my calendar shows TWO weekends in April with a 2 in the tens place...so it might be early this year on 4/22-23 or late on 4/29-30. But since April has 5 weekends this year the third weekend IS April 15-16...

Is everybody nice and confused yet?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X