Chick Flick Fundraiser...Bring Your Own Partner Doubles 3/24 Timber Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chick Flick Fundraiser...Bring Your Own Partner Doubles 3/24 Timber Park

    Whoomp, there it is! The most awesome bring-your-own doubles event in Portland is back and raising some funds for the Fifth Annual Chick Flick***.

    The Chick Flick Bring Your Own Partner Doubles Fundraiser.
    Saturday, March 24th, Timber Park, Estacada
    TDs: Carie Coleman and Jason Pinkal

    Sign ups: 8:00-8:45am. If you're not in line to pay by 8:45...sorry.
    Players' Meeting 9:00am
    One hour lunch after last card gets in from first round.
    Second round should start around 1ish.

    Cost: $30 per team ($20 to payout, $10 to The Chick Flick) CASH ONLY PLEASE!!!
    Format: Best Shot both rounds
    Divisions: 1) Working It and 2)Working at It
    Mixed, Guys and Girls...or other combinations I am not aware of!

    Secure your spot by emailing me at cariecpink@gmail.com; tell me what division your team will be playing: mixed, guys or girls and Working It* or Working at It**.

    Holla at your girl!

    *Working It: Open or Advance playing for cash
    **Working at It: Intermediate or Recreational playing for scrip
    ***One heck of a fun event!!! Hope you can make it. August 4-5th at Horning's Hideout.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
    Whoomp, there it is! The most awesome bring-your-own doubles event in Portland is back and raising some funds for the Fifth Annual Chick Flick***.

    The Chick Flick Bring Your Own Partner Doubles Fundraiser.
    Saturday, March 24th, Timber Park, Estacada
    TDs: Carie Coleman and Jason Pinkal

    Sign ups: 8:00-8:45am. If you're not in line to pay by 8:45...sorry.
    Players' Meeting 9:00am
    One hour lunch after last card gets in from first round.
    Second round should start around 1ish.

    Cost: $30 per team ($20 to payout, $10 to The Chick Flick) CASH ONLY PLEASE!!!
    Format: Best Shot both rounds
    Divisions: 1) Working It and 2)Working at It
    Mixed, Guys and Girls...or other combinations I am not aware of!

    Secure your spot by emailing me at cariecpink@gmail.com; tell me what division your team will be playing: mixed, guys or girls and Working It* or Working at It**.

    Holla at your girl!

    *Working It: Open or Advance playing for cash
    **Working at It: Intermediate or Recreational playing for scrip
    ***One heck of a fun event!!! Hope you can make it. August 4-5th at Horning's Hideout.

    March 24th just seems sooooooooooo far away!

    Can't wait, this should be a fun time!

    Bob

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested in playing if anyone is looking for a partner! I'm open to mixed or womens!

      Sally

      Comment


      • #4
        Updated roster! If know of anyone else who will be playing or if I need to make any changes to the roster, please let me know.

        Click here:
        Chick Flick Dubs Roster

        Comment


        • #5
          Partner

          I would really like to find a partner for this event.
          If any one needs a partner please let me know

          Comment


          • #6
            Updated Roster: Click Here!

            This is shaping up to be a top-notch mixed-doubles tournament! Some of the best golfers in the area will be there. We will be taking a MAXIMUM of 14 more teams.

            Here's the breakdown:
            2 Women's Working at It teams
            2 Men's Working It teams
            24 Mixed Working at It teams
            14 Mixed Working at It teams

            I know that there are a few people out there looking for partners. Hook up, people!

            We are still working out the details of scrip for the "Working at It" division and the afternoon format. What we can say is...it will be a fun Saturday in March.

            Peace,
            Carie and Jason
            The Fundraiser TDs

            Comment


            • #7
              Me and Erin have come up with a team name... "2 strokes better... than Sam!"
              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                Updated roster! If know of anyone else who will be playing or if I need to make any changes to the roster, please let me know.

                Click here:
                Chick Flick Dubs Roster
                Team name : Deucefraba

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for getting our team up, Carie. You rock!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    FIFTY!

                    Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    Thanks for getting our team up, Carie. You rock!
                    No, you rock...and the FIFTY teams who have signed up. Only FOUR more spots left.

                    Get on it, people.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      Thanks for getting our team up, Carie. You rock!
                      i was checking out the roster list, when Carie was adding new team names... and it was live updating. kindof freaked me out when i saw the names being typed in. must be a ghost!

                      im super excited! i havent played timber for a while meow. thanks a ton Carie and everyone else that has helped out for this event!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Saturday can't get here fast enough. I'm soooooooooo looking forward to this event. Coleman/Pinkal ROCK!

                        Bob

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                          Me and Erin have come up with a team name... "2 strokes better... than Sam!"
                          Great team name! Only thing is, I don't see Sam on the player list...
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                            Great team name! Only thing is, I don't see Sam on the player list...

                            haha, well yea. Still like the name though.
                            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by carie cpink View Post
                              whoomp, there it is! The most awesome bring-your-own doubles event in portland is back and raising some funds for the fifth annual chick flick***.

                              The chick flick bring your own partner doubles fundraiser.
                              Saturday, march 24th, timber park, estacada
                              tds: Carie coleman and jason pinkal

                              sign ups: 8:00-8:45am. If you're not in line to pay by 8:45...sorry.
                              Players' meeting 9:00am
                              one hour lunch after last card gets in from first round.
                              Second round should start around 1ish.

                              Cost: $30 per team ($20 to payout, $10 to the chick flick) cash only please!!!
                              Format: Best shot both rounds
                              divisions: 1) working it and 2)working at it
                              mixed, guys and girls...or other combinations i am not aware of!

                              Secure your spot by emailing me at cariecpink@gmail.com; tell me what division your team will be playing: Mixed, guys or girls and working it* or working at it**.

                              Holla at your girl!

                              *working it: Open or advance playing for cash
                              **working at it: Intermediate or recreational playing for scrip
                              ***one heck of a fun event!!! Hope you can make it. August 4-5th at horning's hideout.
                              hey there.......just wondering if there are any more openings?

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X