• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    Terry do you have room for me?
    Yes. Name and Division please.

Comment

got to love it when the person your cadding for does wake up on time.
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks everyone for a great event. I thought it went real well. We rasied $469.00 for Special Olympics. Working and have some stuff to do after work. Will try later tonight to get those ratings posted.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
          We rasied $469.00 for Special Olympics.
          Terry: You and all the players rock!!
          Special Olympics is a very worthwhile cause.

Comment

Results

PDGA results are up. As predicted a 52 got you a good rated round. A 1036
            That was pretty sick. Tough out there.
            Suprized the second round didn't rate a lttle higher.
            I thought the wind and hail was harsh. Great job everyone.
            Under par rounds
            -6 Mike G.
            -3 Shane W.
            -1 -1 Lee F.
            -1 Shawn K.
            -1 Mike R. Adv.
            Great job guys.

Comment

Thanks Terry, I had a lot of fun. I think that was the funnest layout I've played so far.
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Awesome event. Gnarly weather. I don't think i've ever played a round in that much wind and rain without just packin it in. Good learning experience. By far the best part of the day was when that guy got slammed into and drug over the centerfield fence by his parachute. So worth it. Thanks again Terry
                "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Minor course notes

Just a few things of note.
                  Shaun Kirk had the only non-penalty round. Only 1 penalty all day.
                  Hole 5's only birdie Micheal Ray.
                  Hole 6's only birdie Jon Hallquist.
                  Hole 7 had only 5 birdies. Mike Giillespie had a sick long range 3p. Tons of OB's. What a great little par 4.
                  Hole 8 had no birdies only 14 pars
                  Hole 9 only had 6 birdies. Micheal Ray the only am to birdie.
                  Hole 14 had no birdies and only 11 pars.
                  Hole 15 had only 4 birdies 2 by Lee Fouste
                  Hole 16 had only 1 birdie Lee Fouste
                  Lee Fouste dominated in Franz field at a -3
                  Shaun Kirk dominated in school yard at a -2
                  Lee Fouste had 2 of the 6 under par rounds.
                  Round 2 average was 1.16 strokes higher per person than round one.
                  Thanks for the course rating Chase. My favorite was 2 years ago in November. I would say that it was the best playing and flowing I've done yet. I really liked how we bounced back and forth from the fields. Many variety of shots. Still lots of placement shots to think about. If you were in the pro group and got to start at hole one then you got a real jist of the flow. I can't seem to ever leave any course alone but I think well see this one again.

Comment

Any reason the rounds from this tourney are not included in the May 15th update! I really need them for my rating! and they are the only rounds i have for this update.

Comment

Originally posted by leefou View Post
                      Any reason the rounds from this tourney are not included in the May 15th update! I really need them for my rating! and they are the only rounds i have for this update.
                      The exact same thing happened last year, though if I recall it took a couple of ratings updates and several angry PMs from the TD before they finally appeared. That's exactly why I didn't play this tournament this year.

Comment

Script deadline Nov.2nd 2012

For those who have not yet turned in your script, it needs to be turned in by November 2nd. 2012. That did give you almost 8 months.
                        If you have any other old tournament script it also needs to be turned in by November 2nd. Thank you.

Comment

Round Ratings

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          The exact same thing happened last year, though if I recall it took a couple of ratings updates and several angry PMs from the TD before they finally appeared. That's exactly why I didn't play this tournament this year.
                          I have taken over the PDGA aspects Scott, therefor rest assured I can submit Rating criteria at work following the tourney and get things completed in a relatively short time frame.
                          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X