X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    Hey Mike R. we get more Franz(we can't call them Archway anymore as of 2011) cookies for lunch.
    tight. ill be out at the park today around 2 to pick up some trash and help you spread some bark.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Would like to thank Mike for the trash pick up. Clayton and Fritz for wheeling the rest of the bark.
      Hopefully will get another pile by Friday.
      With Lee's basket I will be moving basket 3 up the hill by the cherry trees. There will also be a back O.B. line betwwen creek and path.
      Could still use another portable basket a two if you have a quality basket and are attending.
      Hole 12 will have an added mando left of big tree by cherry trees. O.B. line right as well between creek and path.
      Just a reminder, you must be preregistered. Paying day of and not being on the list will cost you a $2.00 donation to Special Olympics.
      Thanks again guys much needed improvement. Hopefully more.

Comment

I'll be there.

Chase Estep
        Open
        Ace Pot

Thanks Terry
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

hey terry, jesse said yes he can bring his basket. you should check if scotty and mic are coming, that would be another basket for sure and two more players in lightly filled divisions which is more $$$ for special olypics. Just a thought. Played wortman today holes 5, 7, 8, and 9 are so much better. Hopefully we can get more trail bark before sunday. Let me know if I can help in any way. Peace
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'll be there Terry.

Jon Hallquist
            Advanced-Am

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Mike. On the waiting list for bark. Hopefully Friday again.
              1/2 full yeah.

Comment

Bark

We will get more bark sometime Friday early afternoon. If you want to help Friday around 4:00 that would be great. They usually drop if off by 3:00. Also Saturday all day if needed. With a few extra people it really goes fast.
                Is it Sunday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                  We will get more bark sometime Friday early afternoon. If you want to help Friday around 4:00 that would be great. They usually drop if off by 3:00. Also Saturday all day if needed. With a few extra people it really goes fast.
                  Is it Sunday yet?
                  Thanks for the help Mike. Another mound down. Much improved.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
                    hey terry, jesse said yes he can bring his basket. you should check if scotty and mic are coming, that would be another basket for sure and two more players in lightly filled divisions which is more $$$ for special olypics. Just a thought. Played wortman today holes 5, 7, 8, and 9 are so much better. Hopefully we can get more trail bark before sunday. Let me know if I can help in any way. Peace
                    I've got my boy on Sunday, otherwise, I was planning on playing. I will be out there later today if there's still some bark to be dispersed. Do you guys still need another basket?

-Scotty

Comment

im from vancouver, are the google map directions right? is the park easy to find?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                        I've got my boy on Sunday, otherwise, I was planning on playing. I will be out there later today if there's still some bark to be dispersed. Do you guys still need another basket?

-Scotty
                        Bark is done. Will be setting up some stuff around 4 to 6. Another basket sure bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by branjwraith View Post
                          im from vancouver, are the google map directions right? is the park easy to find?
                          Park should be easy to find. If you come off of 18 turn right at first stoplight. That will be Lafayette ave. Follow it to the park on left hand side past gas station. If come from 99. Turn left at first light. Laf. Ave Park on right just pass storage units. Should be real easy. If not call 503-583-7614 if lost in town.

Comment

Turn ahead clocks.

The name should be enough but every year some people are late or don't come because they realize they're late.
                            SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD

Comment

If anyone is interested in signing up for the Dallas City Open. I can sign you up tomorrow at the Daylight savings event.
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Terry do you have room for me?
                                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X