Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 1-2 more players adv or open... pm me...

Comment

The 2012 Super Bowl Scramble is now full. 39 teams each day. 312 total players. Thank you for your support, and the weekend is going to be fantastic. Weather forcast is sunny and 50 degrees, both days.

www.discgolfdepot.com

Jerry Miller
      503-771-9900
      Last edited by Jerry Miller; February 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM. Reason: weather

Comment

I can't wait. The Super Bowl Scramble is always a blast. One of my favorites, for sure.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I can't wait. The Super Bowl Scramble is always a blast. One of my favorites, for sure.
          Take care of that hip this weekend, Hagerty...you'll be carrying your team.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            Take care of that hip this weekend, Hagerty...you'll be carrying your team.
            I'll try not to slip on your tears.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

So if you were there sat. and were on disc van go you left your keys on there D.C. Dan has them.
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Many thanks to Jerry Miller and the Disc Golf Depot for yet another awesome Superbowl Scramble. Seriously, where else can you shoot a -31 and still not cash? One of them most fun tourneys of the year... bar none.
                Last edited by Bullseye; February 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Can anyone remember the results

I am curious about the Sunday Super Group. Did they beat the -34 from Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post
                    I am curious about the Sunday Super Group. Did they beat the -34 from Saturday?
                    -35 is what I heard.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X