Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring the bum

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Might have to come down March 11th. Oh, and March 18th. In fact, I am already planning the back-to-back weekends. Just need to find someone else who wants to passenger one weekend and drive the other.

Thanks, Yose. See ya soon.
    Cool beans!
    BTW March 18th is the pro day at that lame course outside of Glide.
    You sure you wanna go?
    FWIW, I could always use a caddy.
    baby!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Yes. I would like to win Advanced (or Advanced Masters if you get the numbers) and then win the Pro Masters the following weekend. Problem?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

no problemo seenyore

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Yes. I would like to win Advanced (or Advanced Masters if you get the numbers) and then win the Pro Masters the following weekend. Problem?
        All amateurs including advanced play on Saturday March 17th and all pros play on Sunday the 18th.
        We've been averaging 16 or so advanced (this will increase at 's) and for some reason 0 advanced master.
        Since we've been splitting the gigs (best move ever) I've been waiting for someone to play both days.
        This could also make your driving plans easier, eh?
        FWIW, there could be a problem with you winning both gigs.
        Bo and some of his buds just love to whoop on dem boys from up north.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

23 years of Ice Bowls just for fun!

A reminder to all that you fees/donations are always optional.
          Sure we want to raise money but the emphasis is on fun.
          Sunday Jan.29, 2012 @ Lawson Bar DGC (exit 102 off of I-5)
          No Wimps No Whiners
          - Anonymous

Comment

Above the heart!

Was that fun?
            Thanks to all who showed up!
            Special thanks to:
            "Dutch" Simmons and his wonderful wife Donnala!
            Raye, Scott, Brandon and Max for their above and beyond donations!
            Hal Boat for over 100 lbs of food donated!
            Lawson Bill, Pedbo, and Swain-o for help setting up the course!
            (9 disc holes and 9 mini only holes)
            Always, the Gig table peeps!

Some highlights:
            I watched Art Lane get a mini ace!
            Luke Milburn had one stroke less to win over Anthony who was looking for his 2nd in a row. Gudt job Luke and Ant!
            Whiner Awards are still under review.
            Cash donations so far = $510
            Food donations so far = approx. 150 lbs.

Thanks again to all of you who supported this.
            I love to see people put others before themselves and play these IB's knowing that their rewards may only be the good vibes you can experience from giving!
            - Anonymous

Comment

dger's doing good deeds in C#

Totals:
              242 lbs of food
              $670 cash

Thanks again to all and especially my good buddy Rick Rothstein for instigating disc golf Ice Bowls! We will jam someday!
              - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X