X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    How many have rsvp'd so far? Who is my compitition for the DFL prize?

Bob
    Well, you know how it is.....

So far I have 24 solid rsvps. I think this translates to 50-60 players, and I am hoping for 75 because that's how many players pack discs I ordered.

I think with some Mulligans you are in good shape to not be DFL. Andrew Rich told me he's playing left handed, you can beat that, Bob! Right?

Besides, you're already in the running for "Oldest Bob" and "Farthest traveled" and "Biggest Food Donation" - I think you are going to clean up!
    Last edited by Matt B.; January 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Great News!

Got some great news today - Eugene Disc Golf Club Ice Bowl 2012 has received a sponsorship package from Innova Disc Golf! I haven't decided yet exactly how to use it, but it is definitely going to help us raise more money for Food For Lane County.

Thank you EDGC Ice Bowl 2012 Sponsors:
      Innova Disc Golf - www.innovadiscs.com
      Jim Johnson
      Rip Disc Golf - www.ripdiscgolf.com
      Rebecca Duffy
      Falling Sky Brewing - www.fallingskybrewing.com
      Andrew Rich - Pure Disc Golf - www.purediscgolf.com, www.eugenediscgolf.com
      Hazardiscs.com - www.Hazardiscs.com
      Play It Again Sports - Eugene www.playitagainsportseugene.com
      SeQuential Retail Station #1 - Eugene www.sqbiofuels.com/retail
      Peet's Coffee www.peets.com
      Eugene Disc Golf Club

(more coming)
      Last edited by Matt B.; January 10th, 2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        Got some great news today - Eugene Disc Golf Club Ice Bowl 2012 has received a sponsorship package from Innova Disc Golf! I haven't decided yet exactly how to use it, but it is definitely going to help us raise more money for Food For Lane County.

Jim Johnson
        Rebecca Duffy
        Eugene Disc Golf Club

(more coming)

AWESOME

Bob

Comment

Falling Sky

I am very happy to announce that Falling Sky Brewing www.fallingskybrewing.com is on board as a sponsor for EDGC Ice Bowl 2012. Falling Sky Brewing House will be opening in late January in Eugene and promises to be a great place for beer and food and more!

With all of these sponsorships coming in it sure does look like we are going to have ONE HELL OF A RAFFLE!!!!

And a $$CTP/Basket toss contest, and CTPs on every hole of the tournament, and a whole lot of fun!

Jim Johnson
          Rebecca Duffy
          Eugene Disc Golf Club

(more coming)
          Last edited by Matt B.; January 10th, 2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Add one more to the RSVP list (Ben Chilton). This sounds like a damn fine time for a damn fine cause!

Comment

Have I mentioned a RAFFLE with over $350 in prizes?!!!!

Thanks to our sponsors we will also be squeezing in a HUGE RAFFLE! Discs, bags, gift cards and much more!!

Comment

Have I mentioned a RAFFLE with over $350 in prizes?!!!!

Thanks to our sponsors we will also be squeezing in a HUGE RAFFLE! Discs, bags, gift cards and much more!!
                This just keeps getting better and better and better!

Bob

Comment

Might have to give this one some serious thought! Sounds like a fun filled day all for a good cause.

Bob
                  I've been giving it thought too. Have room in your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                    I've been giving it thought too. Have room in your truck?
                    I'm heading down on Friday night and staying Friday/Saturday night in Cottage Grove.

Bob

Comment

More Sponsors - More Fun!

Tobiah Orin Photography has stepped up with a huge sponsorship - two lucky attendees will be going home with gift certificates for 1 hour photo shoots valued at $100 each! Disc golf action shots, baby picutres, family portraits, whatever you want - Tobiah is an excellent professional photographer as well as a disc golfer. Thank You Tobiah Orin Photography!

Word from Rebecca Duffy is that the PDGA has also sent a box of swag for the EDGC Ice Bowl! What's in it? I don't know but I hope it's cool.

All-American Hot Dog Cart will be set up for lunch with 10% of the proceeds going to Food For Lane County, and Andrew Rich will be serving up his famous WVWS chili with all proceeds going to ARC of Lane County, so you won't have to leave for lunch.

Which is good because I have too much stuff planned for the day, and some of it will have to happen at lunch to get it all in before dark! We will probably begin the 50/50 CTP and Basket Toss contest after Round 1 and finish after Round 2. $2 a throw - half the money raised to FFLC and half to the person who throws CTP. An Ace wins a basket - but not the cash - unless there are no Aces, and then CTP wins both! Multiple Aces will throw off for the basket.

Mulligans for sale, CTPs on every hole of the tournament, and a raffle that currently has prizes worth $400 and they are still coming in!!!!!

NO WIMPS, NO WHINERS!

Tobiah Orin Photography
                      Jim Johnson
                      Rebecca Duffy
                      Capella Market - www.capellamarket.com
                      Rex Snellstrom
                      Eugene Disc Golf Club

(more coming)

YOUR NAME OR BUSINESS HERE FOR DONATION OF $25 CASH OR MERCHANDISE

Comment

I have a stack of 10 disc, I believe only one of them has been thrown (a BSF Archon) that I'm bringing with me to sell, all proceeds donated to the event. Nothing over $10! Anybody that wants to add to the pile is more than welcome.

Bob

Comment

I have a stack of 10 disc, I believe only one of them has been thrown (a BSF Archon) that I'm bringing with me to sell, all proceeds donated to the event. Nothing over $10! Anybody that wants to add to the pile is more than welcome.

Bob
                          You are rocking my world Bob! What's in that stack? I'll buy one right now! I'm partial to champ glow, what's that on top?

Comment

You are rocking my world Bob! What's in that stack? I'll buy one right now! I'm partial to champ glow, what's that on top?
                            As best my feeble old eyes can see, it says 172 FL.

Bob

Comment

As best my feeble old eyes can see, it says 172 FL.

Bob
                              You still have that FL?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                You still have that FL?
                                If Matt doesn't want it I'll let you know Scott. I just looked at some of the other disc's and I don't see a weight or what it is but one is a Glow 2004 Beaver State Fling "Oregon's First Super Tour". Kinda feels like a T Bird. Hmmmmm!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X