Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Beaver State Fling

Hello Everyone,

Well it is only 5 Months away and will be here before you know it. The staff is busy at work to get things in order and inline with expectations.

A few new members have joined the staff this year or are returning to keep the inspiration at full tilt. We are in the process of ordering some fundraiser plastic and Art review. I have enlisted the services of an artist to work on some disc art and Kel Carver has submitted more Art for this years event.

Jeff Mittl, Coury Coates and Patrick Buckley are working up some new things for the courses so if you are interested in helping out and have some sweat to give contact Jeff for more information or stay tuned into the work party forum.

I have one important question for you patrons and fundraiser plastic purchasers:

What plastic would you like to see this year and what molds ( anything goes but popular will be chosen I am betting). We will be doing foil stamps, CFR and Most likely Super color or an equivalent:

So far these are the suggestions:

1. Glow Teebird ( guaranteed )
    2. Champion Whippet

So post your requests and I will pass them onto the fundraiser committee, and I will update the 2nd post with the list of most requested as you guys post.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

I put in the order today for the fundraiser discs and here is what we will be getting:

Glow Destroyers
    Glow Teebirds
    Glow Orcs
    Glow Firebirds
    Glow Eagle-X
    Champion Gator (big bead real overstable)
    Champion Xcalibers
    Star Whippet-X ( mostly Red and Blue)
    Dx Ontario Roc's ( mostly white)

And here is the Art that is going on the discs. Artist is local Golfer Kelly Carver
    Last edited by Flash; February 17th, 2009, 05:49 PM. Reason: Order has been made!!!!!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

Hey Mike.
      I'd like to see the Champion Groove, Champion Rocs, Champion Gators, and maybe the Champion Destroyers again.

Comment

Brody bud, hate to burst your bubble, but save your money and don't buy the groove, I got to play with one a little and well...It does nothing a boss doesn't do. They seem nearly the same disc aside from the obvious differences in shape, the stability is the same as the understable clear mint boss I have and well yeah, I don't see this doing anything in it's current state for mine or well anyones game in all honesty. But that's just what I've seen from the "test" groove I've thrown.

Comment

Something on the flippy side maybe...

Monarch, Sidewinder, Roadrunner

Or overstable mids...

Shockwave, Wasp, Drone

Comment

Champion Rocs, really well I think we all know what event gets those exclusively and this is not that event. I will check on the other ones to see if they are legitimate for Fundraisers and add them to the list.

I will look into the disc craft and dga items mentioned as well and see if they do those in a fundraiser package.

Thanks for the inputs keep them coming, keep in mind we are looking for input on items that you or like minded individuals are looking to purchase so ask people who do not post here as well. I expect final date for ordering this year will be the end of March hopefully. This should give everyone a chance to get what they want.

Mike
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

If more than one disc is being considered, I'd say something the big guns will like AND something for us everyday plain ol' players. A Roc or Boss for the big boys and something like the Monarch or Sidewinder for the rest of us. A Teebird is always a good choice too.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Hello Everyone,

Well it is only 5 Months away and will be here before you know it. The staff is busy at work to get things in order and inline with expectations.

A few new members have joined the staff this year or are returning to keep the inspiration at full tilt. We are in the process of ordering some fundraiser plastic and Art review. I have enlisted the services of an artist to work on some disc art and Kel Carver has submitted more Art for this years event.

Jeff Mittl, Coury Coates and Patrick Buckley are working up some new things for the courses so if you are interested in helping out and have some sweat to give contact Jeff for more information or stay tuned into the work party forum.

I have one important question for you patrons and fundraiser plastic purchasers:

What plastic would you like to see this year and what molds ( anything goes but popular will be chosen I am betting). We will be doing foil stamps, CFR and Most likely Super color or an equivalent:

So far these are the suggestions:

1. Glow Teebird
                2. Champion Whippet

So post your requests and I will pass them onto the fundraiser committee, and I will update the 2nd post with the list of most requested as you guys post.
                Glow Firebird
                CFR Gator
                Glow Sidewinder
                Star Boss??? (Obviously tough but )
                I think that pretty much fills everyone's void

I'm sure you know to order enough of those Teebirds to cover Bruce, AND the rest of us
                Thank Mike
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                  Glow Firebird
                  CFR Gator
                  Glow Sidewinder
                  I second these nominations

Comment

Glow Destroyer... that would be super awesome amazing

oh and I second Glow FireBirds... especially if you put that sexy girl picture on them

Comment

Haha, enough glow teebirds to cover me and the rest of everyone else....AHAHAHA... That was great.
                      Yeah well we saw how fast I went threw the 10 I bought last year...I'll be buying quite a bit more than that this year.

Comment

Glow discs are good: Firebird, Orc, Teebird, Sidewinder.

Comment

CFR

I think the Champion Glow Eagle is a good choice for foil stamping, personally I would much prefer the original Eagle-x mold instead of the Eagle-L option.

Also here is the link to actual CFR discs so you can see what is available now:

http://www.innovadiscs.com/cfr/products.htm
                          Innova Champion Discs
                          Discmania
                          huk lab
                          Keen Footwear
                          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

glow cfr eagle, cfr champ teerex, cfr archangel

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                              Also here is the link to actual CFR discs so you can see what is available now:

http://www.innovadiscs.com/cfr/products.htm

There is some really great stuff available.

CFR Teerex-X
                              CFR Archangel
                              CFR Firebird
                              CFR Firebird-L

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X