X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couples Day at Timber 2/7/09

Thought with Valentines Day near it would be fun to have a couples get together at Timber on the 7th of Feb.

Bring out your significant other for a fun day of golf. No fee's, no payout, no prizes, just plain ol' fun and a day with your soul mate playing disc golf.

All skill levels! Meet up around 10:00 a.m., play a round of golf, have some lunch, play an afternoon round, have fun, have fun, have fun.

I'm bringing out my grill, some dogs & buns for lunch. If someone could bring some chips and maybe some desert type food that would be really cool.

Everyone can just go out and play or hook up with another couple or two and play together. The emphasis is fun and spending time with wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hubby/ect. not competition, just fun.

Come on out and join us. If you can let me know who's coming it will help with how much food we need, but not a big necessity.

Hope to see you there.

Bob

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Thought with Valentines Day near it would be fun to have a couples get together at Timber on the 7th of Feb.

Bring out your significant other for a fun day of golf. No fee's, no payout, no prizes, just plain ol' fun and a day with your soul mate playing disc golf.

All skill levels! Meet up around 10:00 a.m., play a round of golf, have some lunch, play an afternoon round, have fun, have fun, have fun.

I'm bringing out my grill, some dogs & buns for lunch. If someone could bring some chips and maybe some desert type food that would be really cool.

Everyone can just go out and play or hook up with another couple or two and play together. The emphasis is fun and spending time with wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hubby/ect. not competition, just fun.

Come on out and join us. If you can let me know who's coming it will help with how much food we need, but not a big necessity.

Hope to see you there.

Bob
    Yeah Bob Steve and I will be there. I will bake some brownies to bring. Great idea! Sounds like an awesome way to celebrate Valentines day to me

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

...or hook up with another couple or two and play together. The emphasis is fun...
      Oh Bob! You devil.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        ...or hook up with another couple or two and play together. The emphasis is fun...

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Oh Bob! You devil.

Last edited by NWDiscer; January 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM. Reason: didnt quote right??
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Or I should have said, "or hook up with another couple or two and play some disc golf together"

Bob

Comment

me and mine will be there also will bring the chip's and dip

Comment

You know Kim and I are down for the disc golf part. The wierd little tryst you have concocted we are definitely not participating in. I know that bums you out bobbo
              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Or I should have said, "or hook up with another couple or two and play some disc golf together"

Bob
                Or maybe people should just get their minds out of the gutter, huh dear?

Comment

Originally posted by motherhucker View Post
                  You haven't gottne to know this crew well enough yet. Getting their minds in the gutter is a step up.
                  Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by motherhucker View Post

Dats my darling, always has my back. You rock girl!

Bob

Comment

Dats my darling, always has my back. You rock girl!

Bob
                      Sounds fun, Bob. Julie and I will be there (of course, she has no knowledge of this.) We'll bring something like and lots of to get our minds back in the gutter, where they truly belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                        Sounds fun, Bob. Julie and I will be there (of course, she has no knowledge of this.) We'll bring something like and lots of to get our minds back in the gutter, where they truly belong.

Been to0 long since golfed together. Worlds Largest? Defiinitely too long. Look forward to seeing all the couples out there.

Bob

Comment

So the road into Timber is still closed because of the huge sink hole under the road at the entrance. This shouldn't be a problem. We can set up and have lunch outside the gate. Cindy and Steve are bringing along some burgers to go with the dogs. George said he was bringing some chips. Anybody a cookie maker? I have confirmation from 6 couples and possibles from many more. This should be a fun day of golf. See everyone out there.

Bob

Comment

Shannon and I will be attending. I'll try to talk her into making cookies.
                            Mmmmmm...... cookies
                            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                              Shannon and I will be attending. I'll try to talk her into making cookies.
                              Mmmmmm...... cookies
                              Way cool! Looking forward to having you two come out. AND yummmmmm, COOKIES.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X