Couples Day at Timber 2/7/09 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by smobro View Post
    Now that is just plain mean. Here we thought we were doing something nice and you gotta go and ruin it. Think of it as getting a $20 head start.
    The Regal at Bridgeport is swanky. Yes I said swanky!

    Comment


    • #32
      Swanky? Did he just say SWANKY? OMG!

      Yes, 10:00 a.m. it is the weekend after all. No point in getting up too early.

      Kent, great idea for mixing it up in the afternoon. How about we put all the guys names in a hat and let the ladies draw? Have a best shot doubles? We'll have time to figure something out in the morning.

      Antonia is going to have a "ladies only", longest putt prize on one hole.

      More surprises? Maybe! Who knows!

      Murray, sorry you can't make it. Next time my friend!

      Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

      Bob

      Comment


      • #33
        Eric has to work in the morning, so we won't be able to make it. Have fun!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
          Eric has to work in the morning, so we won't be able to make it. Have fun!!
          Darn work anyway. Hopefully we can do this again sometime, and the one who can't make it this time can make it next time.

          Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            Swanky? Did he just say SWANKY? OMG!

            Yes, 10:00 a.m. it is the weekend after all. No point in getting up too early.

            Kent, great idea for mixing it up in the afternoon. How about we put all the guys names in a hat and let the ladies draw? Have a best shot doubles? We'll have time to figure something out in the morning.

            Antonia is going to have a "ladies only", longest putt prize on one hole.

            More surprises? Maybe! Who knows!

            Murray, sorry you can't make it. Next time my friend!

            Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

            Bob
            Yup, I said SWANKY, Bob. uh-huh SWANKY with a capital S.

            As for CTP's I have a CE Leopard I am willing to donate to the Cause for Couples. Good name. A Monthly event? Cause for Couples. I like it!

            Comment


            • #36
              Still have yet to meet the elusive Susie Sunshine. BTW, Susie thanks for finding my disc at Hornings (orange Ace Race Disc.) and turning it in.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                Still have yet to meet the elusive Susie Sunshine.
                She gets rowdy, that one. Especially when hanging out with Carlo!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                  Yup, I said SWANKY, Bob. uh-huh SWANKY with a capital S.

                  As for CTP's I have a CE Leopard I am willing to donate to the Cause for Couples. Good name. A Monthly event? Cause for Couples. I like it!

                  I too am bringing a ctp prize related to my work, but remember I do work for LEGO

                  See ya all there

                  Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I need to find me a chick so I can join in on this sometime, sounds like you guys and gals have a great time out there
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by smobro View Post
                      Now that is just plain mean. Here we thought we were doing something nice and you gotta go and ruin it. Think of it as getting a $20 head start.
                      I am not trying to be mean, I just chose an inappropriate time to vent about Regal. I have been to Regal Bridgeport, too. For real swank, try Cinetopia! Don't worry, I am cheap enough that I would love a $20 gift card to anywhere!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        thanks for finding my disc at Hornings (orange Ace Race Disc.) and turning it in
                        That was Eric and he says "No worries".

                        She gets rowdy, that one. Especially when hanging out with Carlo!
                        Not as rowdy as your mom!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thanks, Bob! We had a real swanky time. The roses were an especially nice touch.

                          Now I am off to watch a movie, play with my legos, and oogle Julie's new Roc!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            BOB U DA MAN
                            thanks again for the great time and the
                            it will make kicking your ace tomorrow hard to do but i think i can live with my self anyway

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thanks Bob for putting this together steve and I had an awesome time, and all us girls loved the roses. Great food great company, and you could not have asked for a better day. Can't wait for the next one.

                              Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                It was a great day and it's all of you to thank for coming out and making it all possible. What's better than 8 couples, gorgeous weather, good food, and some fun golf? We'll definetely do it again. Maybe even a camping/golfing weekend? Thanks to everyone for bringing CTP's and food. Now to get some rest so I can kick some George Adams butt tomorrow at Team Golf.

                                Thanks again!
                                Bob

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X