X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Way cool! Looking forward to having you two come out. AND yummmmmm, COOKIES.

Bob
    I am still going to make some brownies too We will also bring our portable table in cause we need it. Along with the burgers and condiments.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Way cool! Looking forward to having you two come out. AND yummmmmm, COOKIES.

Bob
      So yes, cookies are a go!
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

List that I know of:

Bob and Antonia
        Cindy and Steve
        Will and Shannon
        Murray and Wife
        John and Julie
        Jason and Wife
        Kent and Kim
        George and Wife

Who else is planning on coming? I'm picking up supplies for lunch tomorrow.

Bob

Comment

List that I know of:

Bob and Antonia
          Cindy and Steve
          Will and Shannon
          Murray and Wife
          John and Julie
          Jason and Wife
          Kent and Kim
          George and Wife

Bob
          Is it 2 rounds or 1? We should think about mixing it up if there is a second round. Flip for partners in doubles. or draw names? that way we get to know some of the folks we haven't met. Just an Idea.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

hay bod it looks like we will not be able to come on Saturday sorry mate

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
              Bummer we will miss you guys

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                Is it 2 rounds or 1? We should think about mixing it up if there is a second round. Flip for partners in doubles. or draw names? that way we get to know some of the folks we haven't met. Just an Idea.
                We can do what ever we want it's going to be really casual. That's a good idea though. Maybe we could play with our sweeties for a round before lunch, and then mix it up after lunch.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                  Sorry you're not going to be there, Murray. Wanted to finally meet Genessa. But I understand.

Have a goodtime at Rockwood. Obviously, I'm not going to make it.

Comment

I like your idea, Kent. It would be cool to meet some new DG'ers.

Hopefully we'll get in a round together. Haven't seen you in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                      I like your idea, Kent. It would be cool to meet some new DG'ers.

Hopefully we'll get in a round together. Haven't seen you in a long time.
                      Right on. I am stoked to play Timber. Got my Willamette and Waterloo on this week. Need.......more.........disc!

Oh, Kim and I are bringing healthy stuff. Fruit, veggies, etc. The new years resolution is still holding. down 8 pounds and running 3 miles. Freakin Avery's article got me off my butt and working on getting in better shape. If he would have said his secret is eating twinkies and drinking a gallon of Pepsi for breakfast I would probably be doing that. I do feel like it is making a difference in my game though.

See ya'll tomorrow.
                      Training to be a bagger

Comment

CTP'S

Oh yeah, and Kim and I are putting up 2 prizes. one for an ace, it is a 178 Super Roc 2008 Worlds Collector 1 disc. This is a sick disc. If no ace occurs we will have a ctp throw off for it.

AND we are giving a $20 Regal Theater pass for ctp on a hole of Kim's choosing.

So all you fence sitters that haven't decided if you and significant other are coming, maybe this will incent you a bit. It is going to be a great day.

Smo and Kim
                        Training to be a bagger

Comment

List that I know of:

Bob and Antonia
                          Cindy and Steve
                          Will and Shannon
                          Murray and Wife
                          John and Julie
                          Jason and Wife
                          Kent and Kim
                          George and Wife

Bob
                          I wanted to bring the wife but she is administering the SAT's most of the day. Too bad, have a great time.
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                            Right on. I am stoked to play Timber. Got my Willamette and Waterloo on this week. Need.......more.........disc!

Oh, Kim and I are bringing healthy stuff. Fruit, veggies, etc. The new years resolution is still holding. down 8 pounds and running 3 miles. Freakin Avery's article got me off my butt and working on getting in better shape. If he would have said his secret is eating twinkies and drinking a gallon of Pepsi for breakfast I would probably be doing that. I do feel like it is making a difference in my game though.

See ya'll tomorrow.
                            Speaking of Twinkies and Pepsis, Julie and I will be bringing some drinks. Sorry can't afford beer. But sodas. They will compliment the fruit and veggies.

We are meeting at 10, right.

Comment

If that were a Century Theatres gift card, I would be all over it, but I don't like Regal Cinemas. They are overpriced, and their quality tends to suck. If am paying $20 to see a movie, I expect it to be in focus, and to have clear audio.
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                                If that were a Century Theatres gift card, I would be all over it, but I don't like Regal Cinemas. They are overpriced, and their quality tends to suck. If am paying $20 to see a movie, I expect it to be in focus, and to have clear audio.
                                Now that is just plain mean. Here we thought we were doing something nice and you gotta go and ruin it. Think of it as getting a $20 head start.
                                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X