X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! The PDGA must really hate the USAMs
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Probably something to do with a "little" ground shaking, followed by a "little" wave and then "some" leaking of radiation.
      Many reasons why it could be cancelled.

But does anyone know if the Japan Open has officially been cancelled for 2012?

Thanks
      Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
        Is USDGC staying with the handicap format or is it going back to lowest score format?
        Think they alternate years so it will be back to normal for 2012.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
          Many reasons why it could be cancelled.

But does anyone know if the Japan Open has officially been cancelled for 2012?

Thanks
          It has officially been cancelled because of the natural disaster and the effect it has had on the economy. They prefer to cancel rather than not being able to run a high class tourney. (which they are known for)
          PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
            It has officially been cancelled because of the natural disaster and the effect it has had on the economy. They prefer to cancel rather than not being able to run a high class tourney. (which they are known for)
            That's too bad but thanks for the quick response. Do you know if they have plans for resuming it every other year starting in 2014 or is it still undetermined?
            Read this ^

Comment

Will the BSF registration be the same as last year, or a new format?
              PDGA #42116

Comment

Is it bad that I'm actually considering skipping my college graduation to play the BSF?

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                  Is it bad that I'm actually considering skipping my college graduation to play the BSF?
                  College graduation ceremonies = overrated
                  Playing in the BSF = PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                    Will the BSF registration be the same as last year, or a new format?
                    BSF Registration will be nearly the same as last year.

Lottery for AMs and rating based for Pros.

We will be releasing more information as soon as we have the details hammered out. (Actually, I just dragged my ass over the holidays, but hammering out details seemed so much more professional.)
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

BSF

Whose wheels do I have to grease this year to make that lottery?
                      CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
                        Whose wheels do I have to grease this year to make that lottery?
                        These Guys!

Comment

Probably something to do with a "little" ground shaking, followed by a "little" wave and then "some" leaking of radiation.
                          Day and night glow rounds? I don't see the issue. What? Too soon?
                          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                            You won't have to skip the ceremony if you don't win the lottery!

College graduation ceremonies are for those that paid for the degree or family members who supported you through the process. You should ask those people if these situations apply to you and then you will have the answer.

I personally attended one and skipped on the other. Not to mention the robes get more expensive the higher you go.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              BSF Registration will be nearly the same as last year.

Lottery for AMs and rating based for Pros.

We will be releasing more information as soon as we have the details hammered out. (Actually, I just dragged my ass over the holidays, but hammering out details seemed so much more professional.)
                              Any news on when the registrations will open?
                              www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X