DGOD! Ice Bowl 2012 @ Hornings Hideout! January 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by XandorF View Post
    ill play meadow... and hate every minute of it. Also im still a free agent for the afternoon doubles round! im sure ill find someone who wants me...
    I need a partner xander.
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

    And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

    George Carlin

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
      I need a ride to this event from 85th and powell.
      Not optimum, but if you can get to Sunset Transit Center in Beaverton, I can give you a ride from there.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by blu666z View Post
        Not optimum, but if you can get to Sunset Transit Center in Beaverton, I can give you a ride from there.
        Thanks for the offer but as of tonight I got one now woot.
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

        And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

        George Carlin

        Comment


        • #34
          Maybe i want Xander...

          Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
          I need a partner xander.

          Comment


          • #35
            Rock, Paper, Scissors is obviously the only way to settle this.

            Comment


            • #36
              ..or Foot, Cockroach, Nuclear Bomb if that's more your style.

              Comment


              • #37
                Ok Chris you go first. 8)

                Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                Rock, Paper, Scissors is obviously the only way to settle this.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Word from xander is who ever is putting good tomorrow gets the position.
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  75 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

                  And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                  George Carlin

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                    Word from xander is who ever is putting good tomorrow gets the position.
                    You're out then...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      You know really, it doesn't matter to me because I am a good enough player someone will pair up with me. But as long as I have fun that's what really matters.
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      75 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

                      And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                      George Carlin

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by jevon View Post
                        You're out then...
                        Jevon, don't you have anything better to do on a Friday night than make snide comments on a disc golf message board?

                        (...crickets...)

                        OK, I guess I answered my own question.

                        Have fun everyone at the Ice Bowl!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                          You know really, it doesn't matter to me because I am a good enough player someone will pair up with me. But as long as I have fun that's what really matters.
                          Hell if you can walk and breath I'll be your partner! Heading out this morning and will be looking for a partner.

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thanks

                            What a great time out there! Dan Brown you are the man, had so much fun thanks.shot -18 on highland in doubles with Joe Winn and had a ace! What a great day over all.
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            75 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

                            And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

                            George Carlin

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Once again DGOD! does it right! Amazing time with all my favorite peeps. As a bonus i walked away with the only trophy i cared about.

                              Woo Hoo! As a bonus for the trophy I will be bringing the "big pot" for the masses next year. So for those of you that missed out on the winning chili, next year everyone will be having a bowl or two.
                              Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
                                Once again DGOD! does it right! Amazing time with all my favorite peeps. As a bonus i walked away with the only trophy i cared about.

                                Woo Hoo! As a bonus for the trophy I will be bringing the "big pot" for the masses next year. So for those of you that missed out on the winning chili, next year everyone will be having a bowl or two.
                                Yah I should have grabbed a bowl of yours 1st Vince . Came through second time to eat yours once I figured out which crock pot you had and it was gone. Your pulled pork with onions at Pier OTDG was excellent. Maybe you need to whip a batch up when we play DGOD against dgod at Trojan Eh?
                                PDGA# 49616
                                Stumptown# 353
                                OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X