Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scotty do youn have a list of teams?

Comment

I'm going to be in town that weekend and would love to jump on a team.. I play open, PDGA# 20504. Montana State Doubles Champ, 7 pdga open victories.. and I love playing fun events! This looks like a good one.
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        I'm going to be in town that weekend and would love to jump on a team.. I play open, PDGA# 20504. Montana State Doubles Champ, 7 pdga open victories.. and I love playing fun events! This looks like a good one.
        since scotty and anthony and bo are not following the city rule like he stated in first post, I do need a team let me know if interested and If you have anyone coming with you let me know.
        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
          since scotty and anthony and bo are not following the city rule like he stated in first post, I do need a team let me know if interested and If you have anyone coming with you let me know.
          I think I am solo, might have a 900 rated pro woman with me but she doesn't really qualify as a pro. Maybe an am, I dunno how it would work.. I am interested
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
            I think I am solo, might have a 900 rated pro woman with me but she doesn't really qualify as a pro. Maybe an am, I dunno how it would work.. I am interested
            ladys can play as a am in the express. love to see the ladys clean up on the am guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocer180 View Post
              ladys can play as a am in the express. love to see the ladys clean up on the am guys!!!
              Yes ladies can play as AM's reguardless of rating

Comment

hay scotty how many teams you got for the express?

Comment

Ok I got 2 coming, will be down on Thursday at the latest, maybe Wednesday. The lady and myself.. Might be coaxing a Discraft player to come up too.. Not from the Northwest though...
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Are there dates for the SOWS series out here somewhere yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterLee View Post
                      Are there dates for the SOWS series out here somewhere yet?
                      I believe this is what you're looking for MisterLee.
                      http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7812

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                        actually... if you would learn how to read u could know the rules.

''Exceptions can be made if not possible to field full team (Other teams must be notified at least a week prior to tournament)
                        You must play in the division you do in SOWS.''

scotty cannot field a 6 man team.

and i dont hear my phone ringing to make a team...

soooo.... invalid argument

Comment

No Discraft player.. G.B. had something come up in the city and couldn't make it up. Still Moe and myself... I am totally interested putter anom. Let me know I am in for sure!
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

[QUOTE=sodrifter;108685]actually... if you would learn how to read u could know the rules.

''Exceptions can be made if not possible to field full team (Other teams must be notified at least a week prior to tournament)

soooo.... invalid argument[/QUOTE
                            The same day bo told me who's team he was on was the sametime I heard of the express was on! So very valid arguement. You and scotty went out and formed your team before you checked to see if any pros in your area wanted to play. That is way I said you where not following the rules. I didn't hear my phone ring either, I was under the idea that we where going to do a lottery for roseburg golfers like last 2 years, but a couple of guys who push for that went out and set their team. kinda Shaddy if you ask me!
                            My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

I still need help getting in contact with the Grants Pass group of golfers. If anyone can help me please let me know. Please call/text/email them or however you know to get ahold of them to inform them about this event

Comment

[QUOTE=putter anonymous;108711]
                                Originally posted by sodrifter View Post
                                actually... if you would learn how to read u could know the rules.

soooo.... invalid argument[/QUOTE
                                The same day bo told me who's team he was on was the sametime I heard of the express was on! So very valid arguement. You and scotty went out and formed your team before you checked to see if any pros in your area wanted to play. That is way I said you where not following the rules. I didn't hear my phone ring either, I was under the idea that we where going to do a lottery for roseburg golfers like last 2 years, but a couple of guys who push for that went out and set their team. kinda Shaddy if you ask me!
                                putter anonymous, try making more of a effort putting a team of golfers together then B$tching about the players on other teams.
                                Last edited by rocer180; October 21st, 2011, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X