2011 State of Jefferson FlipOut Finals - October 8 & 9 @ Whistlers Bend Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 State of Jefferson FlipOut Finals - October 8 & 9 @ Whistlers Bend

We'll wrap up this year's league raising money for the Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley. We want to raise enough money to buy them 2 to 6 portable baskets for club members to be able to use when ever they choose.

When: October 8 & 9
    Where: Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course
    Entry Fee: $25
    $14 to pay out
    $1 ace pot (We also have $70 to add to the ace pot from the league)
    $10 to the cause

Camping: Group A is reserved.

Oct 8th:
    Players Meeting: 8:30 - 9:00 am
    Flip and 1st Round Tee Off: 9:00 - 9:30 am
    2nd round Flip out will start 45 min to 1 hour after end of 1st round.

Oct 9th:
    Players Meeting & FlipOut 9:30
    Tee off 10:00 am
    Awards Ceremoney betwee 3 - 4 pm.

Format:
    3 18 hole rounds of random flip doubles. We flip before each round.
    After the 3rd round on Sunday the top 1/3 of the field will flip out & play a final 9 for the cash.

This is the 1st time in the history of the SOJ Finals we have offered a CASH Pay Out. So come out and take your shot at the Whistlers Hammer and the CASH

We only have room for 50 golfers so RSVP at our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/114307295271193/

Come one out and have a great time golfing while raising money for an awesome cause.

Namaste,

Big Al
    Last edited by bigal; September 27th, 2011, 07:47 PM.

‎***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

This year Lee & I have decided to make a change to the finals format. We will be playing for a cash payout. That's right. For the first time in SOJ Finals History we will offer a cash payout. Here's the breakdown:

$25 entry fee
    ... $14 pay out to 1/3 of the field
    $1 ace pot (add to that $70 carry over from league's ace pot)
    $10 to the good cause (Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley)

Each player will play 3 rounds of random flip doubles. At the end of the 3rd round on Sunday the top 1/3 of the field will flip out one more time and play a final 9 for the cash.

So spread the word. We only have room for 50 golfers. Make sure you RSVP on our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/114307295271193/

That will reserve you a spot.

Namaste,

Al
    Last edited by bigal; September 27th, 2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Call for Volunteers.

We need volunteers to change baskets between rounds and help check score cards. Let me know if you can help.

Namaste,

Al

Comment

Hell ya man! Ron and I will be there for sure, cant wait. And thanks for the rad time at Dexter that was some good golfing.

I can help move the baskets near the hole I finish on. I'm sure my group would be more than willing to help me.
        Last edited by Mildew; September 27th, 2011, 08:17 PM. Reason: Additions

Comment

Originally posted by Mildew View Post
          Hell ya man! Ron and I will be there for sure, cant wait. And thanks for the rad time at Dexter that was some good golfing.

I can help move the baskets near the hole I finish on. I'm sure my group would be more than willing to help me.
          Thanks Kevin. you & Ron are definately on the list. Dexter was fun. Worth the longest drive.

Namaste,
          Al

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X