October 1st - Portland Meadows - Glow on Ball!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • October 1st - Portland Meadows - Glow on Ball!!

    After you are done playing Hab/Rec - if you're not too tired from two rounds at Milo - we will be opening Portland Meadows ball golf course for a night of glow golf to all comers.

    $10 green fees will get you all of the golf you can play from dusk until midnight. Certainly someone will step up to run some doubles or something and I am sure we can throw in some prizes for the winners. Beverages can be purchased on-site from the beer cart or in the clubhouse.

    Money raised from this evening will be used to offset costs of the tournament the following day, as well as fatten the purse and get more money to our chosen charity, Neighborhood House.

    Bring your friends and family!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

  • #2
    Glow balls?

    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    After you are done playing Hab/Rec - if you're not too tired from two rounds at Milo - we will be opening Portland Meadows ball golf course for a night of glow golf to all comers.

    $10 green fees will get you all of the golf you can play from dusk until midnight. Certainly someone will step up to run some doubles or something and I am sure we can throw in some prizes for the winners. Beverages can be purchased on-site from the beer cart or in the clubhouse.

    Money raised from this evening will be used to offset costs of the tournament the following day, as well as fatten the purse and get more money to our chosen charity, Neighborhood House.

    Bring your friends and family!
    Glow in the dark ball golf sounds dangerous, but fun.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

    Comment


    • #3
      Glow in the dark disc golf. Would be hard to find the golf balls at night.

      Unless...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

      Comment


      • #4
        ...your balls glow in the dark.
        Last edited by blu666z; September 9th, 2011, 09:41 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Is it gonna be OK to BYOB to this and the event, or are they going to insist we buy our beverages on sight? Might not matter much for me, as I will be playing in Hab/Rec, but hey who knows? I might feel like Superman on the 1st...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
            Is it gonna be OK to BYOB to this and the event, or are they going to insist we buy our beverages on sight? Might not matter much for me, as I will be playing in Hab/Rec, but hey who knows? I might feel like Superman on the 1st...
            No BYOB. But there will be reasonably priced beverages for sale in the club house, and from the beer cart.
            sigpic
            http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Glow in the dark disc golf. Would be hard to find the golf balls at night.

              Unless...
              here ya go


              http://glowproducts.com/noveltyglowp...nightgolfball/
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

              :cheers:

              :cool:sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I can see the benefit of having balls that glow in the dark...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment

                Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X