Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... I think Hagerty might have signed up for the wrong division.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Um... I think Hagerty might have signed up for the wrong division.
      Expert opinion.

Comment

Done. Thanks, Jeff.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Done. Thanks, Jeff.
          FYI: I made it clear. If Sam plays that division... so do I.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Still thinking that I will bite the bullet and not play at all. If I did, I would play Open. This is going to be a ton of fun. Glad I get to play Saturday night!
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Still thinking that I will bite the bullet and not play at all. If I did, I would play Open. This is going to be a ton of fun. Glad I get to play Saturday night!
              Sam, please play. You deserve it!

Comment

Have no fear...
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...1/video/117622
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Is it possible to register day of?

Comment

Provided we are not full, yes.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

cant wait to play hole 9... nice and easy, me and you hole 9, gonna be friends... until sam ruins it with his silly pink lines.

Comment

9 has no pink string. Did you mean 10?
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

9 has no pink string. Did you mean 10?
                            nah, just saying that this course is already stressin me out. hole 9 will be the relaxing hole. you tryin to give all the masters guys heart attacks with all this OB?

and... can EVERYONE please brush up on their OB penalty rules before they get to the course... you know, speed things along im guessing there will be some people putting their putters across the pink lines of doom.

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                              nah, just saying that this course is already stressin me out. hole 9 will be the relaxing hole. you tryin to give all the masters guys heart attacks with all this OB?

and... can EVERYONE please brush up on their OB penalty rules before they get to the course... you know, speed things along im guessing there will be some people putting their putters across the pink lines of doom.
                              Ironically, those OB putts will land on the ball golf courses greens, as well
                              Last edited by HarrisonH; September 26th, 2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Lunch included with registration:

BBQed Pulled pork Sandwiches
                                Spicy Cole Slaw
                                Hot Carrot Soup
                                Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
                                Mix of sodas.

There will be a vegetarian option.

And, of course, beers and cocktails for sale on site.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X