Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegoRules
    started a topic Dates for 2009?

Dates for 2009?

Anybody know when the new dates and locations for the 2009 season will be announced?

Cindy

• Sausage Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by all2common View Post
    and the Yurts are reserved already...shewt.
    It has been many years since we've been able to beat them out for the yurts. They learned that trick a long time ago...

Leave a comment:

• all2common
    replied
    and the Yurts are reserved already...shewt.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Just checked the Oregon series website, and it looks like the dates are now up. Now I can start filling in my calandar.

Cindy
    Nice!

For those that don't have it - http://www.orsdiscgolf.com/

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Caloch View Post
    If memory serves, in the last couple years the dates have come out at the end of January or thereabouts. In any case, the ORS website is back up as of last night, although without the new dates and with a lot of typos, so I imagine Cris is just getting it moving.

Can't friggin' wait to see the schedule! The ORS rocks!
    Just checked the Oregon series website, and it looks like the dates are now up. Now I can start filling in my calandar.

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Matt B.
    replied
    If memory serves, in the last couple years the dates have come out at the end of January or thereabouts. In any case, the ORS website is back up as of last night, although without the new dates and with a lot of typos, so I imagine Cris is just getting it moving.

Can't friggin' wait to see the schedule! The ORS rocks!

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    The moment they are known, on the CALENDAR, on this site. I know Oregon Series is working feverishly to finalize and publish their dates right now. I do not know the status of Washington Series scheduling. Many 2009 events have already been listed.

CALENDAR tip of the day: Click Display=Year, List to see all the events currently listed for 2009 on one page (broadband recommended). Then use your browser's Find function to quickly look for specific 2009 events, courses, cities, etc.
    They have to get the Yurts rented first.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Anybody know when the new dates and locations for the 2009 season will be announced?

Cindy
    The moment they are known, on the CALENDAR, on this site. I know Oregon Series is working feverishly to finalize and publish their dates right now. I do not know the status of Washington Series scheduling. Many 2009 events have already been listed.

CALENDAR tip of the day: Click Display=Year, List to see all the events currently listed for 2009 on one page (broadband recommended). Then use your browser's Find function to quickly look for specific 2009 events, courses, cities, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Harpua_OR
    replied
    BSF - May 22-24

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X