X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates for 2009?

Anybody know when the new dates and locations for the 2009 season will be announced?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

BSF - May 22-24

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      Anybody know when the new dates and locations for the 2009 season will be announced?

Cindy
      The moment they are known, on the CALENDAR, on this site. I know Oregon Series is working feverishly to finalize and publish their dates right now. I do not know the status of Washington Series scheduling. Many 2009 events have already been listed.

CALENDAR tip of the day: Click Display=Year, List to see all the events currently listed for 2009 on one page (broadband recommended). Then use your browser's Find function to quickly look for specific 2009 events, courses, cities, etc.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        The moment they are known, on the CALENDAR, on this site. I know Oregon Series is working feverishly to finalize and publish their dates right now. I do not know the status of Washington Series scheduling. Many 2009 events have already been listed.

CALENDAR tip of the day: Click Display=Year, List to see all the events currently listed for 2009 on one page (broadband recommended). Then use your browser's Find function to quickly look for specific 2009 events, courses, cities, etc.
        They have to get the Yurts rented first.

Bob

Comment

If memory serves, in the last couple years the dates have come out at the end of January or thereabouts. In any case, the ORS website is back up as of last night, although without the new dates and with a lot of typos, so I imagine Cris is just getting it moving.

Can't friggin' wait to see the schedule! The ORS rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Caloch View Post
            If memory serves, in the last couple years the dates have come out at the end of January or thereabouts. In any case, the ORS website is back up as of last night, although without the new dates and with a lot of typos, so I imagine Cris is just getting it moving.

Can't friggin' wait to see the schedule! The ORS rocks!
            Just checked the Oregon series website, and it looks like the dates are now up. Now I can start filling in my calandar.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Just checked the Oregon series website, and it looks like the dates are now up. Now I can start filling in my calandar.

Cindy
              Nice!

For those that don't have it - http://www.orsdiscgolf.com/

Comment

and the Yurts are reserved already...shewt.
                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                  and the Yurts are reserved already...shewt.
                  It has been many years since we've been able to beat them out for the yurts. They learned that trick a long time ago...
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X