Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    and check-in sat. morning at 7, right?
    Yes, early check-in at both courses. Doubles is $5/person.

Comment

• Scores Are Uploaded

Thanks everyone for coming out -- I really enjoyed see all of you.

Good night!!!!
      PDGA President

Comment

• Thank you for getting the scores up so quickly. You are an awesome TD and thanks to everyone else who helped out.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
          Thank you for getting the scores up so quickly. You are an awesome TD and thanks to everyone else who helped out.
          Thanks for a great time Rebecca and EGDC team. You guys Rock!

Comment

• Thanks EDGC!

Thanks again to Rebecca and the EDGC for another great Eugene Celebration. In my excitement at finally winning the EC and wanting to make fun of some duck fans I dropped the ball and forgot to mention how awesome Leland played in the final round. His 6 straight 2's on the back nine took the lead from me and I was sure it was going to be another 2nd place in Eugene. Had a great time battling it out, even though it was super stressful watching Leland park hole after hole. Thanks to all my group mates for 3 great rounds, I am really happy to finally have a Eugene Celebration title after so many years of trying!
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Thanks again to Rebecca and the rest of the team for setting up and running such an awsome event. I had a lot of fun this weekend and already cant wait until next year. Congrats again to all of the winners!!!

Comment

• Awesome good times. Because I said I would, Rebecca Hall Duffy is the Queen of all Tournament Directors. Bow at her feet, dogs!! Dexter Dogs, that is.

Thank you EDGC for a great time.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Unofficial Results

The staff here at iRegisteredOnline.com noticed that the ratings seemed a bit off so after contacting Rebecca, we went in and updated the PDGA site to correctly reflect the various pools playing various layouts over the 2 day span. Now the 'unofficial ratings' that are posted (as of 2:20PM CST today) should better reflect the performances from this weekend.

Hats off to Rebecca and the rest of the staff that pulled off an amazing event (from everything I've seen and read).

Comment

• Originally posted by discglfr View Post
                    The staff here at iRegisteredOnline.com noticed that the ratings seemed a bit off so after contacting Rebecca, we went in and updated the PDGA site to correctly reflect the various pools playing various layouts over the 2 day span. Now the 'unofficial ratings' that are posted (as of 2:20PM CST today) should better reflect the performances from this weekend.

Hats off to Rebecca and the rest of the staff that pulled off an amazing event (from everything I've seen and read).
                    ... hmmm... will this help or hurt? guess i better go see...
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Awesome. With that update, not a single round over 950. Phenomenal.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Awesome. With that update, not a single round over 950. Phenomenal.

Maybe playing JV isn't the best way to improve your rating.
                        Read this ^

Comment

• gudt point

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                          Maybe playing JV isn't the best way to improve your rating.
                          Thanks for the chuckle DMajor!
                          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

• Thanks to Rebecca, EDGC, all the sponsors, and volunteers that made this Celebration happen. You guys and gals are awesome. I had a great time playing both of the courses for the first time, and enjoyed meeting you all. Oh and Rebecca....... that joke about me not putting in the ace pot.......gooooood one I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a second there. My girlfriend got it on tape it's pretty hilarious haha. Thanks again!
                            Michael Ray
                            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              Awesome good times. Because I said I would, Rebecca Hall Duffy is the Queen of all Tournament Directors. Bow at her feet, dogs!! Dexter Dogs, that is.

Thank you EDGC for a great time.
                              WOOF, WOOF!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X