Eugene Disc Golf Celebration - September 10th and 11th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Updated

    Online registrations were just updated again and loaded to the PDGA site.

    If you want a shirt (and one that is going to fit you) get registered asap so Rebecca can do her best to accommodate your size request.

    Terry

    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62891

    Comment


    • #77
      Sad to say this but I will not be going now to this tourney
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

      And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

      George Carlin

      Comment


      • #78
        20% increase

        More than a 25% increase in registrations with this last update which just happened minutes ago. Don't get shut out!

        http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62891

        Originally posted by discglfr View Post
        Online registrations were just updated again and loaded to the PDGA site.

        If you want a shirt (and one that is going to fit you) get registered asap so Rebecca can do her best to accommodate your size request.

        Terry

        http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62891

        Comment


        • #79
          I'm trying to register, but it says I need to update my credit card information on paypal, because IRO only accepts instant payment. But when I update my card info, it says my card expires too soon, but it expires in 2013. Anyone know how to fix this?
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

          DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by runnaman View Post
            I'm trying to register, but it says I need to update my credit card information on paypal, because IRO only accepts instant payment. But when I update my card info, it says my card expires too soon, but it expires in 2013. Anyone know how to fix this?
            That is a paypal issue - you need to contact paypal. Same thing happened to me last year.
            PDGA President

            Comment


            • #81
              Is there an update on the camping situation?

              Thanks!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                Is there an update on the camping situation?

                Thanks!
                I hope this gets answered soon so nobody has to bust out an altar-ego!

                Comment


                • #83
                  This is a legitimately ran tournament... So no beef here! :-)
                  Last edited by GrummyBear; September 4th, 2011, 08:29 PM. Reason: Horrible English

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Question: What is the name of the course in cottage grove and is there somewhere I can find directions to it?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      North Regional Park

                      Local Directions: I-5 to exit 174 (Cottage Grove). Head west off the exit on E Cottage Grove Con. Take the first right after the bridge on to OR-99. After about .2 miles you will see a road that goes under the train trestle, turn right on to it. Continue back towards the large bridge and look for a parking lot to the left. First tee is near that lot.
                      #45742
                      CHAIN DAMAGE

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by AChivers View Post
                        Local Directions: I-5 to exit 174 (Cottage Grove). Head west off the exit on E Cottage Grove Con. Take the first right after the bridge on to OR-99. After about .2 miles you will see a road that goes under the train trestle, turn right on to it. Continue back towards the large bridge and look for a parking lot to the left. First tee is near that lot.
                        Thank you very much!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by loki View Post
                          Thank you very much!

                          One more question.....what is the name of the park where the course is at in Cottage Grove?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            North Regional Park
                            #45742
                            CHAIN DAMAGE

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                              Is there an update on the camping situation?

                              Thanks!
                              I talked to Rebecca today and she said that there will no camping at Dexter. Parks people still won't give in. She did say she is still working on finding a place that group camping might be available.

                              My advice? Start calling local campgrounds to see if something is available.

                              Bob

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Thanks again AChivers. If we keep this banter up we may both have 50 posts by 2012!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X