Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, It's farked.

Comment

OB lines are a real bonus at times.
      Provided they are used in a consistant manner (and not laid unsecured on the ground.
      By tieing them to a stake they become visibile from a distance and can't easily change because of wind or a toe grabbing them.
      Wasn't #1 at CG that easy roller thru the rock pile onto the "island" green? That was a good hole.
      Last edited by Wes Hansen; August 20th, 2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

More info on the shirts when you know, please. My reg has all ready been dropped in the mail. If they are the same dryfit style as the Team Oregon shirts then I'm in without a second thought. Large!

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
          Is anyone else having issues loading the PDGA registration list for the tourney?

It becomes blank once it loads!
          It appears that all events that have yet to take place are not loading, but past events seem to be. Annoying.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Not sure I'll be able to make it this year but I'm gunna try.
            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Pre-Registration Updated Again

Here you go! The most up to date registration list can be found here:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62891

If you paid Rebecca directly in the past 2 or 3 days, I haven't gotten those from her yet so don't panic. It is great to see more than 40 players already signed up!

Comment

Oooh boy am I getting excited!! Finally I get a chance at some serious retribution for last year's shameful debacle. I have yet to play either The Grove or Dexter as bad as I did in the tourney. Threw out of bounds twice on hole 8 (which was a first, then a second!!) IT'S ON AND POPPIN

Comment

Is that THE Terry Miller - the disc golf guy - on our boards?
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hey Sam,

It is in fact "The Disc Golf Guy" here on your board. Unfortunately I can't keep up with all of the awesome stuff your area has going on but what I can do is offer awesome, online, registration service with my site, www.iRegisteredOnline.com.

I started the site a number of years ago and seeing how I've been playing for nearly 18 years and running events for about 15 of them, I am constantly tweaking my sites for improvements. So far it seems that the Eugene Celebration users haven't had any real problems. Best part for Rebecca (and all other TDs) is that you basically get 24/7 event and tech support from me if you use my site. Oh, did I also mention that IRO will be sending out some prizes to be given away at the event where only IRO users are eligible?

Ok - enough promoting my own site and services! Back to work on my video blogs, www.youtube.com/thediscgolfguy - shoot, I just did it again

Comment

Great to have you aboard, Terry!
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Updated

Registration has been updated again with 8 new people added to the confirmed list.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62891

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Great to have you aboard, Terry!

Comment

WOOHOO! Cannot wait for this event!

BTW, Terry... nice website. I enjoyed my experience there and will definitely be talking about it with my TD friends.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam,

So glad that you liked the site! It isn't 100% perfect just yet but we have been used from events spanning Oregon to Florida and California to Pennsylvania. If you love the user interface as a player, the TDs should love the back end set up even more! I really reduce a ton of work that many TDs are faced with using other services.

The best part about the site is that once you sign up, you simply just have to log in for future events listed on the site. Details like your shirt size and PDGA number are automatically fed to each TD so you never have to worry about including those. You also don't have to enter in all of your information time and time again.

Lastly - PayPal handles ALL financial information and my site has NO access to your credit card information what so ever. We never see it, touch it, or store it simply because we can't. PayPal accepts credit cards OR PayPal balance it works for everyone.

Sorry for the long-winded plug but I'm very proud of the site and look for it to continue to grow and improve.

Comment

Originally posted by discglfr View Post
                              Sam,

So glad that you liked the site! It isn't 100% perfect just yet but we have been used from events spanning Oregon to Florida and California to Pennsylvania. If you love the user interface as a player, the TDs should love the back end set up even more! I really reduce a ton of work that many TDs are faced with using other services.

The best part about the site is that once you sign up, you simply just have to log in for future events listed on the site. Details like your shirt size and PDGA number are automatically fed to each TD so you never have to worry about including those. You also don't have to enter in all of your information time and time again.

Lastly - PayPal handles ALL financial information and my site has NO access to your credit card information what so ever. We never see it, touch it, or store it simply because we can't. PayPal accepts credit cards OR PayPal balance it works for everyone.

Sorry for the long-winded plug but I'm very proud of the site and look for it to continue to grow and improve.
                              I like the site too, well done sir!

There is one corner case that I was not able to navigate.
                              I was attempting to register (and pay for) one of my buddies for the EC via the site. Given that all the meta-data (pdga #, shirt size, division, etc..) for an "order" is tied to the users profile, I was not able to register and pay for someone else. Is there a way to accomplish that when logged in as yourself?

Comment

Just a reminder that you have to be signed up by September 2nd to guarantee yourself a shirt.

Also, there will be camping. I'm working on providing a space for camping but there are plenty of campsites near Dexter.

The lake is poison so please leave you animals that love to swim at home so they won't be tempted. This is the worse that I have ever seen the lake. Fall Creek is right up the road so if you want to swim---that s the place to be. Poison free.

Please get registered asap.

We have a title sponsor, "Greener Side of Life" -Organic and Hydroponic Gardening.
                                REI has just donated $200 worth of items for the Celebration plus discount coupons in every player's pack---wow.
                                www.iregisteredonline.com not only has been keeping updated lists for everyone (and made my life a whole lot easier) but Terry is also throwing some goody's our way.
                                We have some great prizes and all the players packs will be in the reusable Innova bag from the Worlds.

We are still looking for sponsors so hit me up.
                                PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X