X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
    Hopefully like our "Team Oregon" shirts.
    I'm in for something like that. XL please.

You need to change your tag line!
    Last edited by Matt B.; August 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hopefully like our "Team Oregon" shirts.
      i want one, fo' sho'... i'll have to figger out what size, i'll be in touch...

... yeah, and change your signature, girl... you be a candidate no longer! the people have spoken...
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        i want one, fo' sho'... i'll have to figger out what size, i'll be in touch...

... yeah, and change your signature, girl... you be a candidate no longer! the people have spoken...
        I am in to. Let us know because if they are exactly the same style of shirt as the team Oregon shirts that would make it really easy to figure out the sizes.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Question, I signed up for advanced masters yet see myself on the pdga website in pro. But as the intermediate women example may highlight are there just issues at the moment or shoukd I "officially" contact someone?

Comment

Originally posted by loki View Post
            Question, I signed up for advanced masters yet see myself on the pdga website in pro. But as the intermediate women example may highlight are there just issues at the moment or shoukd I "officially" contact someone?
            Yay I wonder too because myself and Emma both thought we were signing up in Open women, but we came through in Open men.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Yay I wonder too because myself and Emma both thought we were signing up in Open women, but we came through in Open men.

Cindy
              well, we are pretty good...

Comment

Ok---slow down the wagon train!!!!

There isn't a problem----

Emma and Cindy----you two went by the default which was open and by open---I mean open men.

David---you did sign up for advanced masters but I thought you should play pro. Really---when Terry uploaded it to PDGA, he dumped it in the wrong place. It's getting fixed.

As far as Warren goes---he signed up his daughter with his name. Again, its getting fixed.

Now see---nothing terribly wrong. You guys just worry too much!!
                PDGA President

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that Rebecca. Looking forward to returning to Dexter. Anyone know what kind of fish might be caught in the reservoir or the river below the dam? I thought I saw Salmon in the river a few years ago but it could have just been something I ate

Comment

Will tee pad #2 at Dexter be out of bounds when thrown from #18 but not when thrown from #1 again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                      Will tee pad #2 at Dexter be out of bounds when thrown from #18 but not when thrown from #1 again this year?
                      Dexter will be played as usual which means that there will be no OB on that hole regardless of which hole you're throwing from.
                      As of right now
                      PDGA President

Comment

Ok---slow down the wagon train!!!!

There isn't a problem----

Emma and Cindy----you two went by the default which was open and by open---I mean open men.

David---you did sign up for advanced masters but I thought you should play pro. Really---when Terry uploaded it to PDGA, he dumped it in the wrong place. It's getting fixed.

As far as Warren goes---he signed up his daughter with his name. Again, its getting fixed.

Now see---nothing terribly wrong. You guys just worry too much!!
                        baby girl, i was never worried... actually, i never saw my name in open men, when i looked i was with rach in open women, right where i shoulda been...

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                          Only for you.

Comment

Dexter will be played as usual which means that there will be no OB on that hole regardless of which hole you're throwing from.
                            As of right now
                            Dexter is a well designed course and I'm very happy to play it in all of its usual glory....However, adding in some extra rope (OB) and/or hay bales can turn a well designed course into an exquisite championship caliber battle field. I know that talk of last years set-up such as the crazy Cottage Grove #1 placement still comes up during cashual rounds as a "wicked and crazy cool" change that was made. Everyone faces the same challenges, so I believe they are fair. Just wanted to play to the alt placement...

Comment

Is anyone else having issues loading the PDGA registration list for the tourney?

It becomes blank once it loads!

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                                Is anyone else having issues loading the PDGA registration list for the tourney?

It becomes blank once it loads!
                                Yup sure am, and the Calapooia too.

Cindy
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...