X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hab/Rec Fall Open - 10th Annual!

Registration is open for the 10th Annual Hab/Rec Fall Open presented by Next Adventure!

Visit the Next Adventure website for info and to register: http://nextadventure.net/community/event/habrec

Current reg list available here: http://4discgolf.com/reports/habrec.php

See you at McIver!

After you click on "Registration is on-line only!" at Next Adv website, you'll be directed to the registration page.

There are 2 options: Blue Flight and Red Flight. Click on the appropriate one for your division.

Blue Flight = Pro and Adv Am Men
    Red Flight = All other divisions, including Adv Master
    Last edited by buckley; August 12th, 2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buckley View Post
      Registration is open for the 10th Annual Hab/Rec Fall Open presented by Next Adventure!

Visit the Next Adventure website for info and to register: http://nextadventure.net/community/event/habrec

Current reg list available here: http://4discgolf.com/reports/habrec.php

See you at McIver!
      Best one day tourney in the NW, ten yrs long now. Can't wait. Thanks in advance Patrick for all the fun I'm gonna have again this yr. I highly recommend Gettin in fast people... This thing is officially a Local Classic. Fills with ease...See you there!
      DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Hab/Rec was my first tourney ever, way back in 2003, I think I am about due for another go (and some McIver retribution after my BSF meltdown!)

Comment

Just a girl

Is the RED flight is where women sign-up? I don't see an option anywhere and am wondering what you want me to sign up as? Master men? Grandmaster men? recreational? I would like to play open women please.Thanks

Comment

Hey Patrick

Originally posted by puttpants View Post
            Is the RED flight is where women sign-up? I don't see an option anywhere and am wondering what you want me to sign up as? Master men? Grandmaster men? recreational? I would like to play open women please.Thanks
            I signed up for ADV. I thought that would include ADV Master. I meant to be in that POOL. Did I sign up for the wrong group or overpay?!?!? Can you fix that?

Thanks !

See ya,

Comment

Originally posted by puttpants View Post

Red Flight IS where women sign up. If you try again, you should see all options available for red flight, including pro women! Apparently there was a brief time earlier today during which some of the divisions were not listed as available. That logistical situation has been resolved. Go sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                I signed up for ADV. I thought that would include ADV Master. I meant to be in that POOL. Did I sign up for the wrong group or overpay?!?!? Can you fix that?

Thanks !

See ya,

You paid the correct amount for Adv Master. You probably were on the blue flight page to sign up. Adv Master is in the red flight for sign-up. I will switch you from advanced to advanced master. For now, the current reg page shows you as advanced, but now I have you down for adv master. Hopefully, that will be corrected on the reg page for your viewing as well, but either way, you are good to go!

Comment

After you click on "Registration is on-line only!" at Next Adv website, you'll be directed to the registration page.

There are 2 options: Blue Flight and Red Flight. Click on the appropriate one for your division.

Blue Flight = Pro and Adv Am Men
                  Red Flight = All other divisions, including Adv Master

Just a reminder, make sure you are on the correct sign-up page for your division. If you are registering for a division that is in the red flight, then you will not be able to register for that division on the blue flight reg page. Just be aware of which logo you are clicking. There's one for red flight and one for blue flight.

Comment

Pro Men and Pro Masters are currently full. You can get on the waitlist by going to the blue flight reg page, scroll down a bit to click on "Please join the waitlist here"

There are still spots available for all other divisions.

Comment

Pro Men and Pro Masters are currently full. You can get on the waitlist by going to the blue flight reg page, scroll down a bit to click on "Please join the waitlist here"

There are still spots available for all other divisions.

i wonder how many other "events" that are not pdga sell out the Pro side in less than 5 days.

Such a great testament to Mr. Buckley his volunteers and the event in general !!
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

It hurts me to have to miss this event again this year. It was the first ever tournament I won in the long, long ago. Buckley, you do a phenomenal job and the event is sure to be completely awesome - as always.

Have fun, everyone!
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

... trying to sign up, but the only option i am given in the blue flight is advanced men... is FPO full? what's the story? thank you.
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            ... trying to sign up, but the only option i am given in the blue flight is advanced men... is FPO full? what's the story? thank you.
                            never mind. red flight. got it. done & done.
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

durr

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X