Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm trying to register but the only payment option is paypal, can you pay some other way?

Comment

This is not an official post, and I have not checked in this situation, but typically with Paypal, you can actually pay with a credit or debit card, WITHOUT even creating a PayPal account, but the link to do so is usually small and hard to find.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Ok thanks, I'll have to look into it when I get home tonight. Thanks for the info!

Comment

For anyone else who had that same question, ScottDG successfully registered using the "guest" option in paypal. It is not necessary to have a paypal account.

Comment

Red Flight divisions are currently full.

Please join the waitlist for these divisions because the top couple/few on the waitlist have a decent chance of getting in -- no guarantees, but a decent chance.

If the "join the waitlist" option is not available yet on the red flight reg page, then just go to the blue flight reg page to join the waitlist, and stipulate which division you are waiting for. As of now, there are only 2 options: pro and pro master, but you can just choose one and then stipulate in the "comments" field which division you actually are waiting for.

There are still a few spots left for advanced amateur men.

Comment

I can see where it might be confusing in the store...and it will be changed shortly to say Paypal/Credit Card.

Once you proceed past the store to the Paypal page you are presented with a view of the receipt and two options to pay.

-----------------------------
              Have a PayPal account?Log in to your account to pay

Email: ______________

PayPal password: ____________

[and a link to]

Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest

Comment

Red Flight divisions are currently full.

Please join the waitlist for these divisions because the top couple/few on the waitlist have a decent chance of getting in -- no guarantees, but a decent chance.

If the "join the waitlist" option is not available yet on the red flight reg page, then just go to the blue flight reg page to join the waitlist, and stipulate which division you are waiting for. As of now, there are only 2 options: pro and pro master, but you can just choose one and then stipulate in the "comments" field which division you actually are waiting for.

There are still a few spots left for advanced amateur men.

Comment

Waitlist Signup

Comment

As of now, there are 2 spots left in advanced am men division (blue flight).

All other divisions are full, but with short wait list, so don't hesitate to go to the wait list.

Comment

wish I could play!
                      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

is there anyway of knowing what spot we are on the waitlist? gonna see if i can not be working if im closer to the top... and when will emails be going out for the people who get in? thank you!

Comment

Registration just closed. Actually it closed a couple of days ago as you know, but there aren't enough hours in the day for me right now due to both disc golf and non-disc golf related matters... (it's all good)

Wait lists are open. I am in the process of finalizing all divisions and organizing all data such as wait list so I can post it for you. An update is on it's way very soon.

Xandorf, assuming you are Xander, it looks like you are 10th on the wait list for pro. You will most likely rise a bit on that list as things shake out in the coming days. The wait list for advanced is shorter in case you were on the fence.

People who get in off the wait list will be notified as soon as a spot opens up for them.

Comment

Originally posted by buckley View Post

Xandorf, assuming you are Xander, it looks like you are 10th on the wait list for pro. You will most likely rise a bit on that list as things shake out in the coming days. The wait list for advanced is shorter in case you were on the fence.
                            sweet! thank you! 10th annual hab/rec... 10th on the waitlist... the stars are aligned! cant wait!

Comment

you dork

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                                you dork
                                thats dorf to you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X