X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORDGC Volunteers Needed

It's that time again to start thinking seriously about the Oregon Disc Golf Championships. Are you in? Still trying to qualify? Don't stand a chance? You still want to be a part of this great event? There's no better way to catch the action than to actually be on the course. The best players in the region will be competing on what I believe is one of the most challenging (temp) courses we have to offer. Trojan on steriods! That's right, Jeff Haggerty's evil alter ego is at the helm once more and this year promises to be even bigger and better than last.

I have 6 confirmed volunteers so far but still need another 6 to 8 each day. Shoot me an email with contact information and I'll get you on my list.

bobcabal@hotmail.com

I need:

Name
    email
    phone
    which day/s you can be there.

Thanks in advance for giving a little of your time to make our disc golf community a great place.

Bob

Thanks for taking this on Bob. I really appreciate it!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Still need another half dozen each day to provide good coverage. There WILL be rewards for the volunteers if I know Jeff.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        Still need another half dozen each day to provide good coverage. There WILL be rewards for the volunteers if I know Jeff.

Bob
        Funny you should mention that... I did get three big boxes UPS today. I wonder whats in em?
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

You know I'm in ill spot on the same hole as last year being it's one of the hardest to spot.Plus me and jordan will be hitting up the course for our cutting and trimming blackberrys and other unwanted plants to better the course.
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

can i volunteer you know the wife is up for it

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
              You know I'm in ill spot on the same hole as last year being it's one of the hardest to spot.Plus me and jordan will be hitting up the course for our cutting and trimming blackberrys and other unwanted plants to better the course.
              Chris.......thank you! You're on my list and it's the "good" list not the bad one.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Chris.......thank you! You're on my list and it's the "good" list not the bad one.

Bob
                LMAO
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                75 Aces
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                  i was out there 2 days ago, and some of the tree'd tunnels need to be limbed of there dead appendages. its would be considerably prettier.

stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                    i was out there 2 days ago, and some of the tree'd tunnels need to be limbed of there dead appendages. its would be considerably prettier.

stephen
                    Thanks for the heads up when we get out there we will address that,Thanks.
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

i'm in for both days. will email you my info.

julie

Comment

Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
                        i'm in for both days. will email you my info.

julie
                        Yay Julie!

Bob

Comment

I have question: I never play Trojan and I always want to do but never get chance. Since I am helping as volunteer on Sunday, can I get to play on the course after the event? Looking forward to this event!
                          PDGA 38506
                          ODDGA 27
                          DDGA 176
                          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

7 confirmed for both days and 1 more for Sunday. Who else is up for a great chance to give a little time back to the sport? I can really use 4 more each day. Anybody?

Bob

Comment

All Volunteers:

Those who I have on my list should have all been contacted either here, email, or facebook. If you haven't heard from me give me a shout out. Voluteers should be to Tournament Central before 8:00 a.m. Sat. and Sun. for hole assignments, ect. Be aware of the weather forecast and plan accordingly. Free camping at Trojan for volunteers. Players and all others will need to pay. Tim the Sausage Guy will be cooking for lunch but if you don't want to buy lunch be sure to bring something to eat. Looking forward to seeing everyone and THANK YOU for your contributions to disc golf as a volunteer.

If you'd haven't signed up to volunteer and would like to let me know. More is always better.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X