X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open play at alton baker the next 3 thusdays

To help finalize the layout and get a better understanding of the impact disc golf would have on the rest of the park users the proposed course at Alton Baker Park will be set up from 10am - 8pm the next three Thursdays.

It's a fun little course, some open shots but lots of trees too and we would love to get a bunch of people out to give it a try and tell us what you think.

Please remember that we are trying to get this course put in on a more permanent basis so please be very positive and respectful of the other park users. (i.e. smoke em before you get there and try to leave the public drunkenness to the local transient population.)

I'm going to try to run a random flip doubles @ 5 o'clock every week for anyone who is interested to playing a more competitive round there. (5$... I'll bring some cool CTPs and stuff)

If you have any questions post them here and I'll do my best to answer.

I'm super excited for this opportunity as it would be a dream to have a decent 18 hole course right here in town! I'll definitely make it out for some dubs etc.

As Andy said...

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post

Please remember that we are trying to get this course put in on a more permanent basis so please be very positive and respectful of the other park users. (i.e. smoke em before you get there and try to leave the public drunkenness to the local transient population.)
    ...let's do our part. If people are staring it should be because you just tore off a 400+ laser and parked it!

Comment

Thats to cool I will be palying Alton Baker 3 thursdays ina row hell ya.

Comment

If you have any questions post them here and I'll do my best to answer.
        Geez. What was wrong with my thread on this same topic? I'm hurt.

Oh wait a minute, my thread was for DG at Alton Baker on "Thursday" while yours is for DG at Alton Baker on "Thusday."

Carry on.

Comment

Okay Jim you're right you thread is superior in every way! I'll see you on thursday

Comment

Okay Jim you're right you thread is superior in every way!
            That's why my thread earned the pushpin medal of awesomeness!

OTOH, this thread is sinking like a disc at Trojan.

Comment

There can be only ONE!

Stickied thread on the same subject!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X