Sausage Guy #2: The Cheesesteak Challenge! BYOP Dubs. Pier Park August 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Yeah, well... Shane "the Chain" Johnson and I will be killing this in the Open division. Bri-f'ing-ing it, b!tches!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
        Hmm...

Can't help but feel partially responsible for the "demise" (moving) of this event for bringing up the subject in the first place.

But, hopefully in the future the right steps will be taken so the event location can remain unchanged.

Definitely don't believe that an error by the Parks Dept. would make it an issue to still play at Pier.

If we want disc golf to be taken seriously outside of the community, and truly let the sport grow, then we must take it seriously and not do shady business.

I respect disc golf and I'd like it if others did the same.

Disc Golf then Die...
        thats the problem is u think... nothing SHADY was done u are uninformed...maybe you should get a life and worry about urself
        i dont know what ur personal agenda is or who u are .....if u dont want to support an evnet dont go but dont shit on someone elses goodtime....yes things were done just fine its a shame we are moving it........itl go on just fine now you go go play disc politician somewhere else advice to you live and let live
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
          Hmm...

Can't help but feel partially responsible for the "demise" (moving) of this event for bringing up the subject in the first place.

But, hopefully in the future the right steps will be taken so the event location can remain unchanged.

Definitely don't believe that an error by the Parks Dept. would make it an issue to still play at Pier.

If we want disc golf to be taken seriously outside of the community, and truly let the sport grow, then we must take it seriously and not do shady business.

I respect disc golf and I'd like it if others did the same.

Disc Golf then Die...
          Theres only one person responsible for the moving of this event and it aint you humplick!
          sigpic
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Chris... I think you need to make your signature longer. Maybe join some more bag tag groups. You could also put that you beat me and Bart Yanoch at Pier Park that one time back in 2008, I think it was. Just as relevant as some of that other stuff. And... why does it say DISCRAFT and GATEWAY under there?!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I really cannot wait for this event.

Not because I am excited to play in it - though I am - but because I cannot wait for this ridiculous issue to be behind us.

Personally - and I am going to say this because it keeps going on long past the point it should have stopped - but I don't believe that anonymous emails are what made this event move. If the parks department knows about an event and they get an anonymous email, they are not going to just ask that the event be moved to another place. If the parks department DOESN'T know about an event and they get an anonymous email, far more likely that they are going to put the kibosh on the event - as has appeared to happen.

Timmy, you know that I've got nothing but love for you, man... but I think you should just back away from this thread about the how and why and stick to posting about the awesome lunch and tournament we are going to have on Sunday at Lunchtime.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Chris... I think you need to make your signature longer. Maybe join some more bag tag groups. You could also put that you beat me and Bart Yanoch at Pier Park that one time back in 2008, I think it was. Just as relevant as some of that other stuff. And... why does it say DISCRAFT and GATEWAY under there?!
                  Boarding with sigs off....the only way to fly.

Comment

• there all gone now!!!!!
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• In that case...

I like long walks... especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
                      ~Fred Allen
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                        there all gone now!!!!!
                        Easy victory.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Easy victory.
                          And now sam feels better the end.
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          75 Aces
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

• It is never the end. It just keeps on going, Chris. Over and over and over...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• sam is no fun
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              75 Aces
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Easy victory.
                                No victory for you - you left this thread six posts ago!

--Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X