Sausage Guy #2: The Cheesesteak Challenge! BYOP Dubs. Pier Park August 7th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a fun event. I'm going to be at worlds or I would come up. If anyone has some contact info for Tim (Sausage Guy) I would greatly appreciate it. Phone number perhaps? Thanks!
    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
      Sounds like a fun event. I'm going to be at worlds or I would come up. If anyone has some contact info for Tim (Sausage Guy) I would greatly appreciate it. Phone number perhaps? Thanks!
      he's Discdogs

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
        hi andrew. texted ya yesterday. my number is5039602978...peace
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

so anyone got some floor space or yard space they can spare for the weekend of the event. horning hideout is having a music concert that weekend so that out the question. hit me up and let me know

Comment

PM sent with some possibilities, but do please still respond if you can help Mazza out!
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Exactly how many divisions will there be for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                Did you actually READ the original post?!?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                  thats almost as bad as some one callin this event cheesecake and beer

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                    thats almost as bad as some one callin this event cheesecake and beer
                    No, that was just humorous not annoying...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      Did you actually READ the original post?!?

I did and then read the rest of this thread and it left me drained...

Originally posted by DGOD
                      2 divisions AM/Mixed and ADV.
                      Sounds confusing. Is there 2 divisions of am and mixed and a third of advanced? Or more likely it is just am/mixed and advanced. I think you should have 4 divisions. Advanced mixed and intermediate mixed, and advanced and intermediate. But what I think doesnt matter because I cannot play this event anyway. Have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                        I did and then read the rest of this thread and it left me drained...

Sounds confusing. Is there 2 divisions of am and mixed and a third of advanced? Or more likely it is just am/mixed and advanced. I think you should have 4 divisions. Advanced mixed and intermediate mixed, and advanced and intermediate. But what I think doesnt matter because I cannot play this event anyway. Have fun!

Not so much confused, here, but it does make more sense to have at least 3 divisions. Would be pretty easy for a really advanced player to take on an am partner and sandbag pretty easily in a mixed division. Either way, not gonna stop me from playing, already got a partner. Looking forward to this!

Comment

• **Sausage Guy #2 BYOP Dubs has been moved from Pier Park to Lunchtime DGC. Same day, Sunday AUG 7th, 12pm**

Due to unforeseen circumstances... we will be moving BYOP Dubs to Lunchtime DGC. Sunday, AUG 7th @ 12pm. Food and beverages will be provided with entry, Beer for 21 and over.
                          Payouts, prizes, and 2 disc ctp's. Plus, "Team" long drive contest and "Team" putting contests.
                          We were approved to add 3 new permanent holes to Lunchtime and i hope to raise some money from this event for the new baskets. So we will be playing a 15 hole layout including the 3 new holes. Maybe we can turn this bad situation into something good! Please help spread the word!
                          $10 per-person($5 to payouts-$5 to lunch and basket fund)
                          Multiple divisions
                          check in @12pm
                          tee-off @1pm
                          Bring Your Own Partner... or one will be provided!
                          sigpic
                          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• What were the unforseen circumstances?

I was always under the impression that the Lunchtime course is closed on Sundays. Is that not the case?

Comment

• hmm wondering the same thing
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              74 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Lunchtime is closed until noon on Sunday.

As for the "unforeseen circumstances", well... I don't know how "unforeseen" they were and am a little disappointed that the diligence needed to make this event happen was simply not done.

In any case, the event is now going towards raising $ for baskets at Lunchtime so that is more than enough reason for me to attend this.
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X